Wanting to accumulate seeds for giveaways

You got a bunch of CF, I don’t think you want anymore :rofl: That’s all I got.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

That’s ok, your thoughts are enough :heart:

4 Likes

Just bumping this thread to keep it on folks radar :wink:

5 Likes

Just poking you bud :wink:

How did your hunt go bud :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I hsve some Burmese Pure, im not sure how many. I grew rhem in 2021 but they didn’t finish in my area. Maybe someone could use them.

5 Likes

Hey man , how do you like them sent , individual packs or a single bag ?

2 Likes

Would you be able to provide some of info on these. I’m having a hard time finding any. Are these the coastal genetics ibl?
Thank you for any info.

1 Like

I’m planning on getting you ‘a good quantity’ nudge, nudge, wink, wink… :laughing:

and for a plan ‘B’ I have backup clones… :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

You the man, much appreciated bud.

2 Likes

Currently working on some crosses now, when the seeds are ready I will happily send some your way. This is a great idea

2 Likes

Hey Doug I wanted to second lunchpales question. Can we send them to you bulk or do you want them in flips?

2 Likes

Flips are easier @ElMasSabroso but bulk is just fine as well. I can always put them into flips :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry my friend, I can’t remember who gave them to me but I got the from one of the members of cannabis world early 2000s. I can tell you they are long flower sativa’s. Too long for the north east.

1 Like

Thank you for getting back. I’m not finding a lot of info on it.

1 Like

I’ll be sending in some CRomster it’s Romulan with some Zookies and cookies and Cream

4 Likes

That sounds tasty :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Seeds are on their way. Will send tracking once I actually get it paid for and get home.ugh lines

3 Likes

Keep up the hard work Doug! Much respect!!

4 Likes

I got you Doug. My next grow is going to be a quality test for the seeds I made. F3 of an early 90’s Mexican heirloom. If they are worth sharing, then they will be free to the community. My only problem is my broke ass can’t afford to ship them all over the world. I think we might be able to make a nice duo. I’ll make them if you ship them. :+1:

18 Likes

Sounds great @Motaco , folks do love those heirloom strains. I am sure they would be well met and appreciated.

10 Likes