Warlock , Serious Happiness, and Strawberry Akeil Serious Seeds, Purple Marmalade Solfire Gardens

Started the planting season. The reason why my 5x5 is empty. Just planted Aji lemon drop, Bhut, peach peperocini, Thai chili, Fresno, and orange peperocini. Also pitched the purple mountain majesty(weird looking plants) and added Warlock instead. Clones still doing there thing. And why not another picture of the SGK

8 Likes

Basil and nasturtium(only one out of 16 cracked) have joined the party and one of the Warlock is up the other the seed coat has split.

![PXL_20210126_005542134|666x500] Clones Have roots and have been put into soil.

5 Likes

One of my helpers

5 Likes

8 Likes

One week of flower for SGK

7 Likes

Nice healthy looking plants Arriba|nullxnull , I don’t know if cats and is the perfect combination … frech|nullxnull

1 Like

Its like they grow like a weed or something :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

First attempt at manifolding Happy has a hollow stem Strawberry does not.

8 Likes

They look tortured . I guess its for there own good . :grinning:

1 Like

I love working from home. So I can get out my aggression at lunch break on my plants :grin:

5 Likes

Aji lemon and peach are up.

can’t wait for the new tent the more sativa sour grape kush is growing into the light

7 Likes

Looking good @BillyBobb!

1 Like

Two weeks of flower for the SGK

6 Likes

Veg tent is kicking it split between veg and pot.

5 Likes

For those who are about to rock …{the grow tent}

We salute you!! :vulcan_salute:
’cause, dang! that’s going to get …busy… :honeybee:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Good news I have another 4x4 coming Wednesday

2 Likes

Look what showed up today.

2 Likes

Three weeks of flower SGK Loli popping tonight

7 Likes

Got the veg tent in order as well. First wave of peppers are in cups. The girls got up potted. Weekend project is to power wash the basement and set up the new tent

8 Likes

Cloning has always pissed me off the more sativa cut of the sour grape kush might not make it but the indica pheno is pretty and almost ready for flower again the darker green plant. Warlock is looking good

4 Likes