Warlock , Serious Happiness, and Strawberry Akeil Serious Seeds, Purple Marmalade Solfire Gardens

2x4 tomatoes

3 Likes

Warlock 29 days into flower.

3 days in flower Grape Spodie and Serious Happiness second run.

8 Likes

Just caught up on your thread. You have a beautiful garden

1 Like

Thank you kind sir.

1 Like

I’ve been really interested in Sol Fire, just catching up as well. Perfect timing :slight_smile:

Following! Can’t wait to see how they all turn out.

1 Like

Strawberry Ak and Purple Marmalade Trimmed and ready for jars. About 1.5 ounces off of each. Strawberry Ak is a bubblegum pheno. Purple marmalade slight berry flavor

8 Likes

So far I am not disappointed In the Serious Seeds products. The Solfire Purple Marmalade is stoney bologna no real orange flavor more berry but a soft flavor.

7 Likes

Warlock 31 days photo shoot, top dressed with earthworm castings .

7 Likes

It maybe time to up pot the tomatoes

3 Likes

Pretty proud of the nasturtium one plant 5 gallon bag

2 Likes

Ok so I was wondering what happened to a grape Spodie seed. I noticed I pot plant in with my peppers. I do not know how my stoned as did this but up potting shortly because she is a girl.

5 Likes

Question top her or leave her to grow out on her own. I am not chopping the lemon Aji pepper plant they are now joined as one.

Better find a bigger pot if there gonna share looks like the pot plants liking the company.

She has a 7 gallon in her future. Crazy how a fan can spread pollen in a tent

4 Likes

Cuts taken from Grape Spodie? Pepper girl. In to flower you go.

7 Likes

Warlock 45±F

8 Likes

Nice looking plant any skunk smells on it or fruity sour ?

1 Like

Two plants one slightly skunky and sour the other fruity and sour.

1 Like

Glad I got a cutting for the fruity pheno. The clone of skunky pheno didn’t make it.

1 Like

The hardening off has begun 30 peppers 7 varieties 28 tomatoes 3 varieties black krim San marzano and porter

3 Likes