Washington state growers

very detailed plans, alot of planing involved, I am guessing it is going to be hydro grow?

2 Likes

Nice it’s going to built in fife hopefully tomorrow I will go get my first picture before the start anything and then do progress shots want to get my brother out there with his drone too

1 Like

Yeah I think we will fill it with mostly 4x20 tables and a drip system

2 Likes

do you know what kinda of leds are going to be used ?

2 Likes

They want us set up with fluence vyper but I am going to shoot for FOHSE lights

2 Likes

I read your mind lol

2 Likes

That’s sick.

1 Like

hopefully you can get them on board with the FOHSE

2 Likes

was just on there site checking out there lights

2 Likes

I checked them out in vegas at bizcon I’m just sold lol the fluence just seem off maybe they are good in the commercial side but in my R&D I want what I want lol

2 Likes

It is nice in my room I will have a space just for male plants

2 Likes

that is gonna be really nice, for sure, gonna be fun going to work

2 Likes

Yeah and I don’t have to to produce anything crazy I really get to play with genetics and breed crazy things and test them
See if I can get something worthy of production side

2 Likes

My lumpys cut fritter has been the largest yielding plant I’ve ever grown out in 20 years :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I got a couple of buddy that passed some cool genes to me see if they can make the cut

1 Like

I also try and toss some good beans to a farmer buddy in northeast Washington that has been to market and it’s good stuff

2 Likes

Right on. That’s awesome man.

1 Like

Nice to see some people from around the washing machine. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I will see if I can get some pics of our processing facility tomorrow as it may get be a little empty I think

1 Like

Some of our distillate with flavors and new ones I got to sample and see if the flavor is worth the market so much for one man lol

2 Likes