We_Toke_Chronic’s organic outdoor grow 2021

Tis the season! 🫘 :seedling: 🪴 :sunny:

12 Likes

Got anything going this year?

3 Likes

What’s up brotha! I’m just running some stuff I’ve made in the past.

Jealousy issues is- London Jealousy x Frosted Altoids…I made a handful of crosses with this strain last fall

-Zero Gravity (seancron)x Jealousy Issues

-Durban Poison x Jealousy Issues

-Cheetah Piss (cookies fam)x Jealousy Issues

-Terpenado (Bodhi)x Jealousy Issues

-Jacks Lavender Frosting ( Lavender Jack x Vanilla Frosting)

-Lavender Mac (Lavender Frosting x Mac1)

-Purple Runtz (bagseed that was super :fire: :fire:)

I may add a couple elite cuts to the mix but just growing it out for smoke :dash: this year

6 Likes

Recently added a handful of cuts to the grow and decided I’d use pollen from a male- Zero Gravity (GMO x Oreoz) x London Jealousy x (Lavender Frosting x Animal Mints bx1)

-B.T.Y. OG

Type: Indica
Finish: 9-10 weeks
Genetics: OG Kush pheno
Notes: Higher testing OG pheno / Loud / Classic

-Molotov Cocktail

Type: Indica Hybrid
Finish: 7 weeks
Genetics: Strawberry Gushers x THC Bomb
Notes: Purple flowers / Done in under 50 days / Tests over 33%

-Moroccan Peaches (El Krem Collection)

Type: Hybrid
Finish: 8-9 weeks
Genetics: Spanish Barbara x Lemon Tree Skorange
Notes: Tests over 33% / First-place 2022 Emerald Cup / Amazing trichome production / Special terps

-Double Dream

Type: Sativa Hybrid
Finish: 8-10 weeks
Genetics: Blue Dream x Dream Star
Notes: Big yield / Covered in trichomes

-Grape Cream

Type: 50/50 Hybrid
Finish: 8-10 weeks
Genetics: Grape Pie x Cookies N Cream
Notes: Amazing terps : Covered in trichomes

-Glitter Bomb

Finish: 8-9 weeks
Genetics: Grape Gas #10 x OGKB Blueberry Headband
Notes: Great terps and gas

-Gush Mints

Finish: 10 weeks
Genetics: Kush Mints x F1 Durb x Gushers
Notes: Huge yield / Over 30% THC

-Purple Punch

Finish: 7-9 weeks
Genetics: Larry OG x GDP
Notes: Grape Candy terps / Good yield

7 Likes

Sounds like some great hybrids you’ve made that 7 week cocktail and the grape pie cross sound really interesting.

3 Likes

Yea it should be interesting to see how fast it finishes…it’s a cross from PurpleCity Genetics I just got the cut :seedling: :fire:

I actually went to just grab the cut of BTY OG I’ve been wanting to check that out and figured I’d grab the Molotov Cocktail too and a few others lol I couldn’t help myself :seedling: :drooling_face:

4 Likes

When you’ve got seed harvested of those two keep me in mind please. Love to find a 7 week finisher and grape pie is one of my favorite smokes from the past.

4 Likes

Hell yea I got you @ShiskaberrySavior just remind me when I harvest and you can be one of the testers! A few strains I’m running this year have the Grape pie in their :dna: dna I’m definitely a fan of the smoke :dash:

2 Likes

Damn dude that’s a killer stable. Super excited to see how the bty cut works out for you, they don’t seem to drop it near me. I’ve been looking forward to trying her

1 Like

Thanks bro! Yea I’m hella excited about the BTY OG I grabbed it in Santa Cruz

it sounds like a good pairing with the Zero Gravity from ShawnCron (Gmo x Oreoz) :fire: love that strain…if you ever have the chance to get a cut, jump on it! Top shelf trichome production/easy to grow and super mold/disease resistant!

1 Like

I’m adding 3 more strains in the garden

I’m stoked about all of them really :seedling: :fire: :dash:

-Blue Nerdz (Blue Sherbert x Bacio Gelato41)

-Purple Milk ( Horchata x Grape Gasoline #1)

-Purple Hindu Kush ( Hindu Kush x Purple Afghani)

They will all get lightly pollinated with the Zero Gravity x (London Jealousy x Frosted Altoids) cross I made

6 Likes

Fuckin a man, this is exciting. Have you sampled blue nerds? Love FF daughters

1 Like

The Blue Nerdz was actually (Blue Sherbert x Bacio Gelato41) I’ll probably still get it later…

I already grabbed the Purple Hindu and Purple Milk and also decided to add an Oreoz clone! :seedling: :fire:

2 Likes

man must be nice to be in cali and pick up fire clones so easily lol. that 7 week strain would be perfect to pollinate my hella jelly if it reveges its like 55 days and ready lol

2 Likes

Yea it’s pretty nice and convenient!

I actually just did a cross with the Hella Jelly just scroll up a little bit…I got the seeds to sample from HSC when they were calling it Jelly Rancher! My pheno reminds me of strawberry chapstick

I crossed it with my Frosted Altoids (Animal Mints bx1 x Lavender Frosting) - Lavender Frosting is (Vanilla Frosting from HSC x Lavender Jack from Bodhi) :fire: and it finishes first usually but I dunno about 7 weeks lol

Only a couple people here got those seeds from me :cry:

3 Likes

Dude HSC has some fire testers. I got a single bean called orange creamsicle that was hella jelly crossed with something orangey. Tasted as the name sounds, like a sweet cream desert with a candy gas backend. Reminds me I should buy a whole pack of that. If you still have those beans, spread the love I bet that cross is fire.

I ran the Molotov cocktail cut 2x. She is definitely fire but the terps were a bit muted. Ran her 55 the first time and 70 the second. She definitely benefited from the extra time. I think pcg found a pheno that definitely could be pulled at 50d but is still better at 70.

2 Likes

That’s how I always feel… a little extra time usually works best! I’ve always liked my trichomes more cloudy and my beans nice and plump :beans: so I let them go a week or so longer after trichomes look good and ready!

Yea I’ve always liked HSC! Big fan of the Vanilla Frosting but I got the cut that was going around at the time…crossed it with Lavender Jack and made some magic happened :fire: :heart:

I’ve always liked PCG too! Hopefully I like this cut of Molitav cocktail tho! What’s your grow method? Do you grow organically?? @sardinebags :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Im an old man who grows for himself so I try to keep it simple. I use pure coir (sterilized at 15psi for 30m) with standard jacks321 ph’d to 6. Easy piezy. I hand water once a day, mostly from the bottom but I do full drenches sometimes because I’m bored. Last season I was growing in a literal closet for 3x240w panels but this year ive downsized temporarily to just one panel.

You’ve got a fuck ton of killer cuts you’ve collected, kinda jealous as I don’t have the space. Excited to see how these turn out for ya, you guys get better cuts up north. I’m near the border, we have tons of cuts but definitely not as good as you have it up there

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with that! I might go back to simple grows like that too but I always have some organics going outdoors foreverrrrr lol

I’ll send you a pack of whatever you want to grow that I have just let me know.

I have more than I’ve posted on here too. Last year I did a bunch of London Jealousy x Frosted Altoid crosses :fire: my favorite one is the
(London Jealousy x Frosted Altoids) x Durban Poison

1 Like

IMG_7341

I also have

Terpenado x Jealousy issues

NL1 x Jealousy Issues

Original Blueberry x Jealousy issues

Mimosa Mints x Jealousy issues

Zero Gravity (Gmo x Oreoz) x Jealousy issues

The Zero Gravity from Shauncron x jealousy issues is actually my favorite strian that’s why I’m using the pollen from a male this year. Zero gravity is the shit! :fire:

4 Likes