We_Toke_Chronic’s organic outdoor grow 2021

i actually have a pack of the orange creamsicle and jelly donuts that a member gifted me from a repro they did. gonna get to those soon too

2 Likes

Dam that one sounds good if that is still getting traded I’d be game ! Thanks

Just cleaned up the bottoms :lollipop: of the Durban Poisons x Jealousy Issues - I have 3 females in one tote this year lol

I had 5 females out of 6 seeds in this tote but dug two of them out to make space and gifted to friends :peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Yesterday I added a teen of some White Runtz to the garden and a buddy was telling me about these cuts he grew out a few months ago Formula 1 and Bubblegum Gelato that turned out super dank!
I’ll probably grab those this week possibly tomorrow!!! :fire: I’m hoping they’re big fuckers since it’s already flower time outdoors

Might add a couple more strains too! I have issues lol ANY SUGGESTIONS???
I decided I’d grab some King Klone seeds! I grew the Candyland back in day and loved it back then in 2009! :seedling:

Any suggestions? I’m eyeing Green Crack, Bacio Gelato41

1 Like

I’d be ‘eyeballing’ the OG Kush and Sour Diesel but that’s just my personal taste… :wink:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

O yea I’m eyeing them all!! Especially the Bubble Gum Gelato and Formula1…
I’ve been seeing a lot of Sour D going around and even the Grapefruit Diesel

-The Sour Diesel description is - The Original Sour Diesel strain is clone only. Sourced from a legacy cultivator in Northern California. | BREEDER: Unknown | LINEAGE: Unknown

I grew it a handful of times back in 2006-2010 i wonder if it’s the same as it was back then or a way different cut now

-The OG kush 3 says -In-house seed hunt by Spaceship Landing & Haze Dispensary. First potency test was 32% THC and 37% total cannabinoids. BREEDER: CSI Humboldt. LINEAGE: Triangle Kush S1

-The Gelato41 says - Our Bacio Gelato strain produces dense, frosty buds layered with purple and covered in orange hairs. She comes through with a thick, creamy, and rich smoke with a sweetness on the exhale. | BREEDER: Sherbinski | LINEAGE: Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint Cookies

3 Likes

Gelato41 is well known and dependable if you go that route. I’m with @Gpaw, id grab that og

2 Likes

Yea it would be nice to actually work a Sour D and OG3 cut and see how it comes out! And eventually tweak it how I’d like it!

I’m thinking bubble gum gelato over the bacio so I’ll probably go with that and maybe both - Sour D and the OG Kush 3 (triangle Kush s1)

And definitely grabbing the OG Kush, GDP, Candyland, and Purple Dream seeds from King Klone for the future! :tada:

Doing all that tomorrow just gonna enjoy my weekend :dash:

2 Likes

Snagged the last Bubble Gum Gelato (Indiana Bubblegum x Gelato45) :candy: :shaved_ice: from Santa Cruz Naturals earlier today!

It was the last one so I got lucky but it was the last one for a reason lol
Going to transplant it into a 3 gallon and just let it do it’s thing outside

I got 30%off everything so I snagged an 8th of Purple Pop Rocks (Rainbow Belts x Permanent Marker) from Fields Family Farmz! :fire: :dash:

3 Likes

Like the death row t-shirt. The plants look healthy.

1 Like

Appreciate ya bud!! :fist_right:t2::fist_left:t2:

They cloned the shit out of the Bubblegum Gelato and let it get root bound af…so it’s a little mangled lol I just put it in a 5 gallon with Empire Builder soil and a bunch of organic amendments and a couple worms…and some Mykos

I watered in some silica, a little of Neptunes liquid seaweed and fish guts, homemade labs, and build a soil Aloe so hopefully it takes off and fattens and doesn’t flip to flower instantly :joy:

1 Like

Grabbed 3 cuts today and i went with the-

- Sour Diesel
- OG Kush3
- Bacio Gelato
:fire: :seedling::fire::seedling::fire::seedling::fire:

Also grabbed some packs of King Klone seeds! So stoked to grow them again it’s been YEARS!

Already thinking about what I’m going to do with those! :drooling_face:

2- GDP
1- Candyland
1- Purple Dream
1- OG Kush

5 Likes

Added 3 more cuts today lol I’ll stop now :joy: no more additions

I got one more cut of Sour Diesel but from a different nursery so it will be nice to compare the two

I finally grabbed the Blue Nerdz (Blue Sherbert x Bacio Gelato41) cut

And thought their SSH -Super Silver Haze looked nice so snatched up an old classic too :fire:

Blue Nerdz

Super Silver Haze

Sour Diesel

6 Likes

Next run is going to be these Kens-GDP :beans: and Mel Franks GDP :beans: i got from Authentic Genetics :fire:

7 Likes

Heya @WeTokeChronic your 2024 Season is great
What assortment plenty of fire genetics
I’m jealous
Big UP man :love_you_gesture::v:

1 Like

Thanks bro! :fist_right:t2::fist_left:t2:
Yea I’m going overboard with strains this year :joy: I just want certain strains that I can have the seed stock of for liiiife!
I can hunt the ones similar to the mother and breed more or work the line for awhile and just do my own thing! :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Some munchies for the worms :worm: :worm: and some of that wet wet Quillaja extract powder!!

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

Is a bit pricey.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

1 Like