So… does that qualify you for the HOV lanes?.. :+1::wink:

…asking for a friend… :laughing:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Yup it should lol
just throw these on the plant…and maybe a beanie or hat :billed_cap: :laughing:

2 Likes

The Terpenado x Jealousy Issues- is throwing down! Straight creamy/rootbeer/vanilla terps off this pheno!
I have another pheno that’s more of a runt and looks more Sativa dominant! The buds are crazy frosty and different terp profile (more pine and berries) so I kept it to see how it finishes :fire:

Lavender Mimosas (Lavender Jack x Mimosa) was started late…and it’s in a small 2 gallon pot laying in a tote where the Terpenado is planted. Straight beast!! Love this plant it reminds me of something growing on a remote island :desert_island: :joy:

My camera broke so I can only take selfie pics of plants lol my outside camera broke but not the inside one :man_facepalming:t3: fml :laughing:

5 Likes

Dude you crack me up with all your clones. I keep a dozen or so mothers right now and I feel like that’s excessive. I peer over my shoulder and see you doing this nonsense and it makes me laugh. The BD Santa Cruz cut is definitely a keeper. Be mindful she seems to be more hungry than other plants I’ve grown. I was running her and double dream (her sister) for a long while and noticed she would get wildly yellow late in flower way more than my other plants. No issues with mold or bud rot though

2 Likes

I know fuck I’m going to be doing a December harvest at this rate :man_facepalming:t3: :joy:
And I had to hold back on going back for the Trinidad OG too…lol
I still am :weary::face_with_spiral_eyes::dizzy_face:🫨 the teen looked flawless and when I tried the Trinidad OG smoke :dash: it definitely reminded me of some old school OG…and my male/stud this year is Zero Gravity(Oreoz x gmo) dominant has some OG in it’s DNA so just sounds like a good match!

But yea you’re right about the BD and Double BD… my DBD is starting to get a light N deficiency … that strain, the Moroccan Peaches, and Gush Mints are heavy feeders…just feed them good today

2 Likes

Heads up gushmints is deceptive, she will have those darn purple stems no matter how much you feed her. Otherwise fantastic cut. Keep up the great work, you’re killing it

2 Likes

Nice little view of Diamond Head!! I’m in Waikiki till Sunday :desert_island: :sunglasses: :call_me_hand:t3:
I have a good friend stopping by to water my plants Thursday :fist_right:t2::fist_left:t3:

4 Likes

We had a free night at the Hyatt and now just checked into our Airbnb and it looks like someone is growing weed on top of this hotel in front of ours lol :sunny: :seedling: could be tomatoes and peppers but I think I see a few weed plants in the mix :joy:

3 Likes

I mean, why not?

Enjoy your trip dude!

2 Likes