We_Toke_Chronic’s organic outdoor grow 2021

The holidays are coming up.

Hell yea I’ll pull the trigger then! Unless someone reads it and has some to trade or reproduced :crossed_fingers:t3:

lol seat belted in for a safe ride home .

1 Like

I have some GDP but I don’t think it’s a true GDP. I could be wrong. I don’t have any of the other stuff.

1 Like

Today I pulled one of my bagseed Purple Runtz since it was so small and taking up space in a huge 20 gallon tote with one other small bagseed purple Runtz…I kept the best one and to take its place I just grabbed a-

ASTROBOY - Apollo 13 x (C99 x Ortega)

10 Likes

Did you put the seatbelt on your plant? It looks so healthy, way larger than any ‘teen’ I’ve seen for sale.

2 Likes

Yup i always buckle them in nice and safely lol

It’s a pretty healthy teen, they do a super slow veg under the fluorescent lights and top them…

Just put her straight into a 20 gallon with one small bagseed purple Runtz :seedling: :potted_plant:

AstroBoy x Zero Gravity (London Jealously x Frosted Altoids) coming up! :ringer_planet: :woman_astronaut: :milky_way: should be super headie :dash:

Potential name-
:crescent_moon: Moon Landing :crescent_moon:
AstroBoy x Zero Gravity (London Jealously x Frosted Altoids)

6 Likes

I think theres the 24% sale going on right now with CSI… code is CSI24

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @bigLblazed I just ordered up a pack of TriangleKushS1 with your discount code. :grinning:

2 Likes

:+1: I think I’ll wait for the big Christmas sale I don’t
Plan on running any of those seeds for a year or so

Some good info in this video for people who like to DIY and make their own biochar…don’t burn it in your fire pits :skull_and_crossbones:

Biochar + Mycorrhizae = Major Vigor

1 Like

hey man… i think you have a clone addiction… i know its hard to accept but i am coming as a friend not judging you. have you met @schmarmpit he also has a clone addiction.lmao just bugging you. some fire plants coming in here i hope

1 Like

Lol :joy:
I know right who adds clones outside @ the beginning of September??
…An addict :seedling: :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_exhaling::dash: :woozy_face:

2 Likes

at least we get to watch and see how it goes lmao

1 Like

And then I see this :man_facepalming:t3: now I’m gonna have to add a
Blue Dream teen lol

And possibly the Pink Runtz or Trinidad OG :fire:

4 Likes

Hey! I’m down to like 16 clones now and still dropping (while also still collecting lol). I’m doing better! I’ll be back to a Seed Boi in no time.

3 Likes

Wasn’t able to feed my clone addiction today
:face_with_spiral_eyes::face_exhaling::face_with_spiral_eyes::woozy_face: but I’m 100% grabbing that Santa Cruz Blue Dream cut
I worked till 7:30 and it takes me 30-40 mins to get to Santa Cruz and they close at 8pm

and I had to record the 9er game :weary: so much better to watch that ass whooping live

4 Likes

soo many ppl on here have that blue dream cut. its so popular for rec strains but i just never liked its high

It was never something that could knock you out but it’s more Sativa and heady to me. I love it. It’s been over 10 years since I grew and even probably since I’ve smoked it…it’s a blast from the past!
Everything is getting crossed with Zero Gravity x (London Jealousy x Frosted Altoids) so it should add some flare to it :fire:

What I noticed is when people use to grow it back in the day, it usually wasn’t grown properly and was too dry which totally fucks everything up…I need Teeerrrrpppps :yum:

1 Like

Healthy teen of the - Santa Cruz Blue Dream -straight from Santa Cruz/Aptos!! :fire:

11 Likes