Weapon of choice ( no actual weapons. pipes, vapes, bongs, pinch hitters, etc lol.)

looks like your bong could use some isoproyl alcohol and sea salt.

2 Likes

Yes every 3 days
I put a drop of oil in ever water replacement
But its used alot I mean in 1 day it burns piles lol

1 Like

its actually real clean my camera has no front lens lol

is that resin caught in the downstem or is that just green glass? (i hope i’m not coming off as pestering you, i just figured it might help if you didn’t know how to clean it, my mistake.)

1 Like

Yes your on the money
I do need to get that
For the last 2 days been getting my coco num right before I start flower tomorrow.
Thanks for pointing it out brother

1 Like

I’m a simple man

11 Likes

I’m simple. Lol

5 Likes

The hammer is smaller than it looks, blown by HR Waters (soursilicate).

The millie chillum’s been my favorite pipe for 15 or 20 years now, on my 4th or 5th version, blown by Jerry Kelly

11 Likes

8 Likes

Perty Pipe Ya got there!

2 Likes

I use an Ehle beaker bong as my daily driver, but I also have a volcano hybrid. Still didn’t make the change from combustion to vaping, so it’s more of an decorative item at this point.

4 Likes

My most recent EDC (every day carry) - fresh from AliExpress, has been this nifty little sneak-a-toke combination pipe+lighter in one and an elegant butane multi-tool pipe themed lighter. I think both together including shipping cost me maybe $20.

5 Likes

So cool… I like it

2 Likes

I was given this many years ago. It is a unique piece as it works very well, so it’s not just a gag type item. Of course it’s ceramic, and a bitch to clean, and I see 2 reactions, nervous giggling, or out and out freaked out by it’s appearance.
What is funny, I never break it out right away. I usually wait a bit, let everyone get a bit faded first. I’ve had so many take it, and could NOT use it, as the thought of it, a gun barrel in their mouth just shivered them.

1 Like

8 Likes

nice work. if you make another one, I’d recommend beeswax or oil finish, which would both be safe for combustion if you accidentally singe the finish.

1 Like

Thank you. I sanded the finish off the flat surface above the bowl just in case.

2 Likes

I like it also. I remember the post. Very nice. @bunny. Where did you get the wood? I have had wood pipes. Some good some not. Was the wood old? Just curious

I do not think too old. I bought it from a lumber yard a couple of years back. It was an off cut and after having it for a while it ended up with a twist to it and not a lot of good other than maybe making a rosette for a guitar. I was looking for a piece of oak and could not find a little piece so I grabbed the cherry. I saw it had a little curl to it but it really came out after I baked the wood. I might make a few more.

1 Like