Weapon of choice ( no actual weapons. pipes, vapes, bongs, pinch hitters, etc lol.)

Depth like tigers eye stone

1 Like

You got it. I polished it up and seen the two edges of the bole sides were a little dull. Hit them with a little more poly. It is just fine as it is for me but if I decide to pass it along I want it to look great.

2 Likes

Recently started using this with my plain ole beaker bong.

You just heat up the tip like a banger for a dab and drop it on the slide. There is herb on the screen (I can clear .5g in 2 hits no combustion) and you adjust the size of your hit by how fast you inhale. Take as little or as much as you want. The heat stops when you stop inhaling.

To say it rips is an understatement. Quick and easy to use. Easily have everything cleaned up and up away in 5 minutes. Can do longer sessions if you want, but I like the freight train effects. Easy to disassemble/clean.

For $60 my only regret looking at it for a year before buying. Tasty as can be. Works great with straight hash too! Daily driver for over a month now.

2 Likes

I have used a variety of things over the years. Bongs, bubblers, metal and wood pipes.
But I have settled mostly on simple glass carbed pipes like this:Screen Shot 2021-10-25 at 3.36.48 PM
Easy to clean, durable as far as glass goes.

4 Likes

3 Likes

both of these came from “Hemper” boxes, look them up. they give a variety of items every month. i only did 1 maybe 2 months

1 Like

Treated myself last week…

Otherwise its cheap glass spoons, because its not IF I am gonna break em, its always been WHEN…

3 Likes

neat looking contraption ya got there.

1 Like

The focus V
The Yokan plus
Plug n play
Stizzy
But I use the bong 99% of the time
The rest is for out of the house occasion

2 Likes

looks like your bong could use some isoproyl alcohol and sea salt.

2 Likes

Yes every 3 days
I put a drop of oil in ever water replacement
But its used alot I mean in 1 day it burns piles lol

1 Like

its actually real clean my camera has no front lens lol

is that resin caught in the downstem or is that just green glass? (i hope i’m not coming off as pestering you, i just figured it might help if you didn’t know how to clean it, my mistake.)

1 Like

Yes your on the money
I do need to get that
For the last 2 days been getting my coco num right before I start flower tomorrow.
Thanks for pointing it out brother

1 Like

I’m a simple man

11 Likes

I’m simple. Lol

5 Likes

The hammer is smaller than it looks, blown by HR Waters (soursilicate).

The millie chillum’s been my favorite pipe for 15 or 20 years now, on my 4th or 5th version, blown by Jerry Kelly

11 Likes

8 Likes

Perty Pipe Ya got there!

2 Likes