Weapon of choice ( no actual weapons. pipes, vapes, bongs, pinch hitters, etc lol.)

That’s got to be the craziest thing I have ever seen. Looks like a sex toy.

2 Likes

One of my dab rig setups. Catfishjawn recycler and eli Munster x bosco macaroni terptle carbcap. Paul Katherman batcave marble chillin on top of the dabrite.

4 Likes

I’m an just an old school joint smoker who rolls with run of the mill Zig Zag (whites) papers. :relaxed:

Occasionally I’ll use a Bong, I have a special rig to vape shatter and a couple of pipes for hash or flower, depending on my choice. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Homemade hash under glass unit.

Syringe is rosin dropper.

1 Like

I have this forgot all about it think it’s called Titan 2 grind your bud up put it inside press the fire button once it heats up
Bought this for the wife she didn’t like it you turn it up to much the mouth piece gets hot,but if it’s to low the hit off it not that good

It’s in the cupboard with my penis ashtray :rofl:

4 Likes

i would kill for this zong bong from thickassglass, but it’s out of stock, i guess all of their stuff got seized?

(16" beaker zong)

4 Likes

I do like water bongs. I actually got rid of a few the other day. I was going to share pictures. I paid a lot of money for the glass it was the blue style. It’s set outside too long dirty I was having difficulty trying to clean a few of them. I got a nice big glass one I didn’t care about breaking all that stuff out but I will share this. When I was a kid you can look in the back of high times you could find the head shops. I’ve had this over 30 years.

. Look where that was made. Looks like Texas had big dreams at one time what happened.

5 Likes

In the car in garage with door closed, windows up, blast a couple joints and cloud out for an hour. ah to be 16 again.

3 Likes

Marley spoon pipe with a moose labs filter

5 Likes

i have a 6 year old that runs around, so my dabbing spot is the laundry room where i can maintain control of my environment and not worry about a kid getting into shit he shouldn’t be in.

5 Likes

Chinese Mobius knockoff

3 Likes

I have a vaporizer I use but today I took a piece of Cherry and drilled, cut, filed, sanded, baked, sanded, and put one coat of poly on it. It will get a few more coats yet in the next couple of days. Just a hair over three inches long.

6 Likes

I do like that. I like the pipes. I haven’t had one on a minute,

Still cool.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s awesome. Got the whole setup for less than $100 and it hits really smooth.

1 Like

i thought about making a pipe out of last years outdoor plant, but ended up using it an a mixing stick. it would have been really shitty though, not like yours. i like the idea though.

2 Likes

ah… the Nobius

Bummer! My dab rig is a recycler from Thick Ass Glass. It has served me well! I also picked up a new bowl for my bong from them…

1 Like

Used to make walking sticks from them, then got to big outdoors.

1 Like

Still needs to be polished but you can see a little of the curl in the wood that makes the grain shimmer along the top.

13 Likes