Wedding Cake or cross there of

I just got a real deal wedding cake clone. Not big enough to take cuts from yet though

4 Likes

From eu seedfinder
Wedding Cake (aka Pink Cookies or Triangle Mints #23) is a mostly indica variety from Seed Junky and can be cultivated indoors and outdoors. Seed Junkys Wedding Cake is/was never available as feminized seeds.

Seed Junkys Wedding Cake Description
Seed Junky Genetics Wedding Cake is a clone only phenotype of the Triangle Mints line by Seed Junky Genetics. It is a combination of the legendary Triangle Kush mother to an Animal Mints male. The nickname Wedding Cake was originally given to the hybrid by the Jungle Boys, because of its unmistakable vanilla cake frosting aroma.

The Wedding Cake grows tall and doubles in size once flowered, and produces very large yields. The flower is very dense, giving off aromas of vanilla, pine, and lemon. THC content is consistently very high.

6 Likes

Enjoy it my man. Takes 10 weeks. Still not the 12 of gmo tho

4 Likes

I tried to look this up and there does seem to be some confusion between birthday cake and wedding cake. I think its part because Wedding Cake is also known as Pink Cookies

3 Likes

My interest in this strain is for the vanilla flavour.

3 Likes

I dont have any wedding cake crosses but I have some wedding cake dabs. And they have a hint of vanilla taste. Felt like this was my time to shine and post this lol. Took a few dabs nice relaxing high.
Peace guys

7 Likes

wrong wedding cake no?
Gotta be careful looking up strains now a days, lots of fakes and misinformation

Seedjunky just released f4s not long ago. Theyll be back

Perhaps. Guess it depends on which site you believe.
Their link:

Now I’ve heard wedding cake is a cut from kush mints or triangle kush x animal mints… that’s from a video of jungle boys talking about it… and from what I hear, wedding cake was the default keeper as better plants were found but lost… (From jbeezy on IG).

4 Likes

I’ve seen this on a menu on the Weedmaps app here in kitchener/waterloo, ON, Canada. They’re a local vendor called “1hourCannabisDelivery” that will deliver a quarter of this for 60 CAD in less than an hour. Woman takes cash only, orders by text msg, and just shows up with a little glass jar with a ribbon tied on.

That quality is so good I’ve only been buying from her. Just got a second quarter of this gorgeous Golden Goat. But I may have to try the Wedding Cake next time after all this OG hyping lol.

8 Likes

Hilarious isn’t it? People calling things the same name of other things to sell a product is what it is. They claim to even have it back here in the dispensaries and it’s all the rage with the noobies in Maryland and DC.

Flying out to Norcal to see some good friends this week. :wink:

Hope to gain some knowledge while I’m there on a few things and bring a few things back to play with. Hope you are well brother Dewb.

8 Likes

It can cost you if you don’t know the right people, but Jbeezy’s cut is legendary among the circles and outlets…

6 Likes

I am doing well, thank you. I’ve been busy trying to get in the legal game so I haven’t been growing which is killing me but otherwise well.
I hope you are doing well too.

The ole name game… forever muddying up the gene pool… it’s really a shame if you think about it…
Have fun in nor Cal. And safe travels friend :pray:

4 Likes

at around 13:48 they talk about how wedding cake was named and the cross that it is

5 Likes

You have this strain? I don’t care if it’s called Fanny Farkle. I need this. Wedding Cake Birthday Cake whatever. It’s decent. Just checking. Grassroots grows good shit then curio then verano is # 1 period. Sorry bro I’m not trying to sound stupid if your around the way I’d rather spend dough locally for real. Are you on dcse? Holler at me plz if you get a chance. I understand you being busy. Thanks bro. I just want decent beans.
-J

When you exhale through your nose you really get that icing vanilla flavor I promise you it’s very pronounced I didn’t get it because I didn’t cleanse my palate properly I smoke tobacco so I usually clean my palate and then I exhale through my nose and mouth to get the full flavor it didn’t quite hit me until I did so

6 Likes

Sorry led. I’m a dingbat!

Peace love and happiness

1 Like

Edit sorry for ranting.

Edit + 20 characters