What is 1 strain that will never leave your stable?

I know we all have at least one strain that you never plan to get rid of. Whether it be a specific clone or a cultivar you get every new cross of, what is your number 1?

I tend to keep a gassy Kush if some sort. It’s my favorite smoke right before bed and I can always wake up to it if I don’t have anything headier!

12 Likes

Sweet tooth here.

Always like to have Cinderella or some sweet cross like it.

16 Likes

Durban Poison , Azad Kashmir, Northern Lights.

10 Likes

Grapefruit,white widow an northern lights

6 Likes

Where do u guys find access to older cuts like white widow or northern lights? I see Nirvana always has them but, I’m skeptical about it @Stonkie @argo945

3 Likes

I’m in the U.K. bro u can only get cuttings ova this side of the pond unless one of the lads as some misting :grimacing:

1 Like

Ahh word, I was wondering if u grabbed seed stock from somewhere

1 Like

Green crack x querkle

9 Likes

That sounds very nice, did u make that yourself?

2 Likes

Yes sir, I will have more in a few months if you would like some. I am running a pheno with varigation at the moment.

4 weeks

Varigation ( I was hoping it would show up for someone here)

16 Likes

If they are regs then I am definitely down, just let me know when! I have seen some cool stuff with variegation, either jd or dj short were posting pics of a heavily variegated blueberry f100000 lol

5 Likes

Most of my stable is replaceable, but I have a few cuts I would miss. Mainly Skywalker OG and Juanita la Lagrimosa. Honestly, more than anything else, loosing Juanita would make me a sad panda.

18 Likes

I had to look up the Juanita really quick. She sounds like some great medicine, my friend!

2 Likes

She is, probably the cultivar I have grown the most, this will make my fifth run of this cut. Tested 8% THC, 8% CBD. She has a very unique terpene profile that reminds me of honey and flowers. She even produces a good 25% return on rosin presses. I’m currently working on an auto project to eventually produce feminized autos of Juanita. That project is set to be complete sometime around 2021.:+1::seedling:

20 Likes

What feeling do u get off the even cbd/thc strains? I have never actually experienced the flowers but, have had tinctures with even ratio and some cbd high wax. That terp profile is divine though, honey is my all time favorite flavor for everything

3 Likes

Back in '04 I used to keep a good stash of “extra seeds” always ready to be popped, i used to keep always white widow, pot of gold, and strawberry kush.
Now im back in México and it’s so hard to get seeds down here and forget about clones unless i get some good strain and keep it as mother.

2 Likes

I find that the 1:1 cultivars are relaxing, slow to onset, and don’t peak as high as a high THC cultivar. This cultivar is definitely sativa dominant, so the THC is heady and the CBD is body. Not much couch lock.

6 Likes

Have been searching far and wide for an original Juanita la lagrimosa, only ones i can find are cross strains with juanita in it like Dance world and Fast Eddy ane the prices they are asking for those is crazy… $50 a seed for some…have you crossed yours with anything @ReikoX ?..Juanita was the first medicinal plant to come out with a ratio of 1/1 and considered to be one of the best around :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I see, thats very similar to how the wax I tried was. Just made me feel really nice and relaxed kind of melatonin like in nature

4 Likes

Sorry mate am only just starting out so I av only a couple of seeds for now I am looking for a gift of some indica Dom strains that would be a great pain reliever and a real body stone :face_with_monocle:

1 Like