Wedding Cake or cross there of

Sorry guys. I’m an idiot!

Sorry for being a bitch!

Edit <-Asshole!!!

I don’t understand this rant. Could you explain some of your points more clearly…

1 Like

Edit <-asshole !!!

Edit: resolved.<></>

2 Likes

I think there’s a misunderstanding. I believe he was responding to me.
He was telling me he’s going to see mutual friends in NorCal.
And we joke about the names of clones because of all the shysters that change random clone names to the latest hype strain. It’s been happening so long it’s hard to tell what’s what anymore…
Anyway, sorry for the confusion.
Hope you’re day gets better.

3 Likes

Yep that was just a complete misunderstanding I was out of line. I’m sorry and will pm led. I don’t wanna get bounced I do love OG I will mind my own and delete my ugly remarks. I’m better than that. :-1:

3 Likes

We all have bad days and misunderstandings…don’t be hard on yourself, hope your day does get better man…

4 Likes

He didn’t deserve that. I’m sorry. I can be a better person. He didn’t deserve that. I need to mind my own! Sorry bro

3 Likes

You’re good bro. I wish I could help you find wedding cake… I actually enjoyed the sample I got to try… only thing I could do is tell ya to search for/keep an eye out for triangle kush x animal mints by seed junky… according to the breeder there are much better plants in that cross.

3 Likes

Everyone has bad days man. If you can’t find a cutting or seeds but still want something crossed to Wedding Cake Stray Fox has one called Cake Fighter and its Wedding Cake x Starfighter f1. He does good work and his seeds are carried by Greatlakesgenetics and JamesBean.

6 Likes

Ahh, ok. Thank you for the clarification. Well resolved.

3 Likes

No idea what happened or what was said. I’m traveling a lot lately and will be gone on another trip this week for two weeks so I will not be around much.

1 Like

Just a misunderstanding, it’s cleared up now… and I believe everyone is good…
Stay safe on your travels bro…

2 Likes

I’m sorry y’all for real. I was cruel. I’m ashamed. I Apologize for real everyone should be rewarded for their hard work. I’ll never step out regardless. My counselor for real was like you push everyone away with these ridiculous oulashes. I’d like to move forward humble. Wedding Cake is awesome. People are slapping labels on everything and getting what they want for. From what I’ve sampled most of the “cake” strains are pretty good. I can imagine the plant grown by somebody that’s a master grower. Most everybody’s stuff they show is here is fire tho.

2 Likes

Dont sweat it. This is a very forgiving place. Mods and members work hard to keep this place very different from RIU for example. Though I will admit it seems like redditors have moved in.

2 Likes

Yeah I thought I recognized @Baltimore name from RIU. OG is more a family than a forum. We all help each other. I left RIU because of the constant “my lights better than yours” shite. We occasionally get the odd member mouthing off here but they are usually calmed and realise this forum isn’t about competition or conflict. :v:

5 Likes

I never have been on riu or any other forum. Somebody else. I apologized. I was on OG before it went down. Let’s not beat a dead horse. If anyone wants to say something just pm me. I’m not gonna clog this thread with it. Later.
-J

3 Likes

It’s dead and buried with no ill feeling. :v:
Keep moving forwards :+1:
Edit - sorry for mistaking your name also.

2 Likes