Wedding Cake or cross there of

The plant was only 8 inches tall entering flower. So it had a nice smell but wasn’t stinky. But she had nice looking buds, but I never smoke my seed plants. The Red GSC isn’t stinky but loaded with terpenes. And when it’s dried it’s still gummy. It’s some of the best smoke I’ve had.

1 Like

I’ve got a lot of genetics around Wedding Cake that are my tested genetics. I test for hermies and have formulas I use for hermie safety. And my Red GSC is so sexually healthy that she wouldn’t even turn under constant Colloidal Silver treatments. I have another strain that test that high for hermie free genetics. And she can clean up anything but a complete hermie whore to growable stage in one regular breed. So I bred the Red GSC to a handful of close breed hoping for some great phenos. The Wedding Cake I got from a friend and the Seed Mama looked like Wedding Cake I’ve grown before and smelled similar. Anyways this is a pheno hunt with almost zero chance of the weed being below 23% THC with a touch of THCV. The genetics involved are my Thai, Gorilla Girl from Sweet Seeds and my Red GSC crossed with a slightly known Wedding Cake. Below are some young buds of Grandma Super Diesel, a Workout weed with about 27% total THC.

6 Likes

Have lab reports on those ladies?

Nope, I don’t sell anything so all that matter is how good the smoke is. These ladies are the good ones over the years. And my Super Diesel needs a Rerun just like I’m currently doing with my Thai.

3 Likes

My bad, I thought you did with the %’s and cannabinoids being thrown around. I seen thcv mentioned and was curious about the level. Thcv has been my new curiosity lately lol

2 Likes

I’m loaded with THCV strains. I use it for my pain and inflammation but lightweights have hallucinated the first time using THCV.

7 Likes

Yes and the Purple Kush tastes nice but only around 20%, pedestrian! But the bx2 was Super Powerful. I’ve got some bx1 in for test grow and my gut instinct is screaming how good it will be.

2 Likes

Wedding Cake @ 7-ish wks…

13 Likes

nice flower man someone spilled the sugar props :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanx bro!

1 Like

Mass Medical Vanilla Pupil or Boston Cream Donut for vanilla. Strayfox has Wedding Cake x Starfighter. Cakefighter gets used in lots of crosses at GLG. Bad Dawg Genetics freebies.

I just dried a wedding cake. Came from clone supposedly Jbeezy cut of it .

Beautiful plant smells amazing great high :

6 Likes

Girl Scout Cookie x Cherry Pie
got this labeled as wedding cake but seedfinder show different lineage im confused

I have spinal stenosis, rheumatoid arthritis, nerve damage and several other things that I will not go into at this time. what do you think would be best for my pain relief. I’ve grown and tried white widow, somango xxl, blueberry diesel, LA Pure Kush, Pennywise, and many others that I can’t recall at this time. I suffer with pain in my upper back and neck most days, and the plaque like arthritis build-up on my lower spine causes nerve damage to wrecks havoc with my lower back, sciatic nerves and legs sporadically. any thoughts on varieties to help with the pain and inflammation would be appreciated.

regards,

Strains from Thailand have THCV the king of Inflammation killers. I’m a victim of antibiotics 15 years ago. Vastly improved now but struggled hard for 10 years with extreme inflammation. I would test the strains for relief and Thai was 1 Bong hit, skunks 3 bong hits and most hybrids 5 bong hits. And Indicas took at least 10 or more.

2 Likes

thank you for the information. I will check into finding something from Thailand or something with THCV, thank you again.

regards,