Wedding Cake or cross there of

I have my Red GSC x Wedding Cake Regulars that I bred. I’ve yet to grow it as my seed breeding season is coming to a close and I have lots of great stuff to grow now. BTW the Red GSC is one of the best strains of weed I’ve ever had. That’s why I spent a whole year chasing a clone. It’s powerful with strong terpenes. And turns blood red if you cool stress it and gives dried black buds. I would love to know a good Journal Guy that I could bless with gear. I have some fire gear, pure nanners free. I test and breed to be nanner free. I also have Red Gsc x Purple Kush regulars. Red GSC x Super Diesel which is Thai x(GG4 x GSC) and this should be extremely powerful weed. In fems I have Thai x Caramel Cream and Red GCS x Caramel Cream. All of these would make nice Journals.

8 Likes

North Atlantic Seed Co has the creators cut jbeezy from seed junky x with South Bay Bessie and its fire and on sale. Fem auto. I’ve grown it a few times and it’s legit.

2 Likes

Hit me up bro…I have a WC variant on deck.

3 Likes

I’ve never grown GDP to flower or smoked it. I had a couple regular GDP in flower last year but had to abort because they got aced out by Purple Kush in a space war.

1 Like

here is my wedding cake cut. i know there are two floating around, this one is the triangle mints variation distributed by pcg. i purchased this directly at a local dispensary so i think its legit. slow vegger, but absolutely fantastic smoke. yields pretty decent and isnt super fussy. occasionally ive treated her poorly and seen nanner but that was after i didnt water her for over a week. would recommend if you can source the cut

3 Likes

It looks a little like my GSC but my GSC has great sexual purity and refuses to nanner.

3 Likes

You mentioned it Nanners easy. Then reverse the easy Nanner and cross it with a never nanner strain. My GSC and Thai are never nanner strains. And I crossed them to clean up “nanner whores” through breeding. I did it twice and worked both times. I reversed the “nanner whore strain” and bred it to a female from the sexually pure strain that has no feminized ancestors.

2 Likes

i ran a “gsc” clone like a decade back that was awesome. i didnt have a great setup then so i didnt propagate the cut, but it was fantastic. a guy in my apartment complex gave me it, really wish i could grow her again.

honestly its not that big of a deal to me, she doesnt nanner “easily”. when i do find seeds, its only a few in the lb. im working on a gushmints x unicorn sherbet cross right now but once i wrap that up im going to run a wedding cake s1 seed run for the community (some free packs & keep some for trade later)

3 Likes

I get all excited about saving good genetics. It’s hard to have seed breeding in my blood. I get opinions about everything breeding and become a bit of an ass.

Y’all might be interested in this Wedding cake Cross…

(Wedding cake x Gelato 98)
Gelato 98 = (Sunset Sherbet x Thin Mint GSC)

Yes! Please…

5 Likes

I bred some Wedding Cake x GSC a few months ago and have not even come close to growing it. The GSC I bred it with is the red one in the picture below. I have so much fire genetics that I don’t even know what to do with.

11 Likes

Does it have the sweet doughbakery smells?

1 Like

I didn’t grow the Wedding Cake strain for smoke only for breeding. So the Mom smelled good but not something phenomenal. I would of noticed as I love my stinky girls.

3 Likes

WOW I love that especially when I’m from outside of Philadelphia originally but absolutely great sounding strain @Maddawg lol but seriously @Hashton_Kusha I’ve got some interesting crosses and lot’s of fruity strains as well

2 Likes

Did you grow the Wedding Cake x GSC yet?

1 Like

If there’s any interest, I have some Wedding Cake/Fem that MIGHT appear in a PLANNED “SEPTEMBER SEED-SLING”. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I’m starting them next and it’s exciting to break in a new tent and a GREAT strain I’m literally waiting for the light and it’s time to germinate and I plan on keeping a journal throughout thanks for the opportunity @SativaKid I’m gonna keep growing auto’s in my phototron and I will see how things go but I have a 4x2x6 space so 3 maybe four but excited for the next step to growing for myself and I choose to run the WC x SDgsc and I see u finished your purple Kush congrats

3 Likes

you keep her just for breeding? give her a run, she isnt “stinky” in that sense. the legit wc cut is absurdly tasty, not a super high yielder but definitely worth running from time to time to keep a head stash

1 Like

The seeds I sent you are Red GSC Clone x WC regulars. And they are closely related. This will be FIRE as the Wedding Cake is 75% GSC basically. This will have some color and lots of calming terps. If you want to Journal it we can work something out for sure. Just let me know which site you’re journaling on so I can follow. This site would be very easy and only requires the odd picture and some chit chat.

2 Likes

and so it begins! this is the wedding cake cut that i have started reversing. sprayed 8/3 & 8/8. should make a good number of seeds to pass around

6 Likes