Weed related gadgets

This is one of the ones I have, the one I showed above.

I also have one of the Purple Rose presses that makes a single bigger one, though the one I have is still the “small”, while the one I got from Amazon is equivalent to the purple rose “personal” size.

5 Likes

I have been trying to find the best way to use those wooden tips on the cannagars. If I try to soon and they are still wet, it tends to bunch up and get stuck, which does create a better seal than if I wait until it drys to put it together. What do you do?

2 Likes

Just ordered that exact model… Can’t wait man. Gonna need some protips once it arrives.

3 Likes

I wrap the core first then slowly and firmly twist back and forth until I get it in as far as possible. I’ve been leaving the stick in it until I’m about to light it.

Oh, I weighed one of them, this mold holds 4.5G of ground bud

1 Like

I was gonna say, weighed out a quarter (seeded bud) and it I got a little more than 1.5 loaded and had to break up some more

2 Likes

For those that use well water, or don’t have access 2 RO water can get one of these. It comes with a tds meter. It’s actually pretty accurate I tested it with my blue lab meter. Normally my tap water is at 325 ppm from tap. Within 5 mins I can filter 42 qts that read 0 ppm. U can get it at Walmart or Amazon. Its called ZERO WATER.

10 Likes

The t shirt press heh. I’ve got one of those in the attic

1 Like

Those zero water containers are legit. I have the pitcher one and it gets the TDS down to 6 PPM.

5 Likes

Should i order wood tips as well. What kind of glue you using? Anyrhing else I need?

1 Like

I haven’t used any glue since I’m using wraps like raw paper or the help wraps that have a sticky strip. But when I use leaves, I’m going to use a concentrate that is more fluid like distillate or terp sauce. Or take shatter and add some ethanol to it to make it thin enough to use. The wooden tips do seem to help. Even then it can get kinda hot when puffing :laughing:

1 Like

Alright. I’ll add some tips to the Amazon cart.

1 Like

I’ve only found them for joint/cigarette size, do you have a link for the cigar size ones (28ga)

CIGARLOONG Cigar Smoker Pipe Set for Men and Women Short Cigar Mouthpiece Holder(Color:Red) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07P9M3DRV/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_glt_i_8BH8KKTRTS5H4MYS6PBT?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Check that out @Seamonkey84 I think that might just work.

2 Likes

Ah, those look nice, but more pricy than I’d like for what they are. I know they are reusable but still.

Cheapest here on Amazon was 10 wood for 18.50.so not a huge stretch for what I have available. America always has better acess. Lol

1 Like

The same ones sold by that canagar press?

PSS Wood Rolling, Mouth Tips 28 Guage 11mm ID (10 Pack) https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08LTT4P53/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_glt_i_JMR8CHV9ZP4K6R9SYHVW

Ouch, that’s harsh. No producers up your side of the border?

2 Likes

This is a beast! It does a very descent trim job and it doesn’t waste a thing. The trim falls through the grating into the bowl. Buds r uniform. One rotation of the crank and the blades spin very fast 25-30 revolutions with no resistance. No more trim jail. Harvested a 3’ white widow in like 15-20 min.

I just love getting new toys. I was hesitant about this one; but I’m glad I did. I dump the bowl (trim) into my hash/ice cream maker, then when I’m done with making hash I dump the remnants into my soil 2 start the cycle over again.

11 Likes