Weed related gadgets

What’s the difference between it and a Brita?

Zero water has a finished product of 0 ppm. It has more filtration than Brita.

2 Likes

Dx-ePxYV32VUVlvxOYdbUg-smallw -rrAPO5.yIl-nm-ZCBFIYw-smallw

11 Likes

4 Likes

That looks 3D printed… I wonder if anyone here wants to make a run of OG branded molds?

2 Likes

Yea I’m pretty sure they are 3d printed, it has the layers and grooves.

1 Like

I have one as well. The filters are a bit expensive so I’m considering just getting an RO setup, but Zerowater has to be the best filter of its kind on the market.

2 Likes

Will you be able to use that water on your carnivorous plants? I use rain water for my VFT.

3 Likes

Yes. Rainwater is safe as long as it tests below 50 ppm.

2 Likes

I’ve never been able to keep one alive. Any tricks to it?

Me neither.

Giant, bendable, twist tie things meant to organize cords…so many uses in the grow.

9 Likes

I’m curious, did you use it for a wet or dry trim? I used it for a dry trim and found that it wasted SOO much. It still did the job, but more went to the hash bin.

edit: That might be exaggerated, but I wasn’t expecting as much of the bud as I saw in the bowl at the end, so it was a little shocking.

I’ve used it for 3 full tent harvests. I’ve only used it for wet trim. Because my drying tent was full of plants. I was told 2 put half a load at a time when trimming dry. I’m gonna do a dry trim just 2 see how it does. I like 2 dry as long as slow as I can. But I don’t want mold. The trim is great for hash or I just load it in the magic butter machine.

1 Like

I don’t have much control over drying time here. I live in an extremely dry climate, so on my current run I am planning to wet trim, and then jar earlier than I have been. I might switch the blade and trim a little with it, to see how it does.

1 Like

I’m drying in a cardboard box. It is very humid where I live. I line the bottom of box with charcoal to help control odor… I dry for approx 6-7 days which is about 74% rh then I place in jars with bovieda. The longer the cure the better after a month it’s smooth and the true flavors start 2 really shine. The only problem I have is storing it. Cuz I smoke it like there’s no tomorrow.

3 Likes

I remember reading someone say they have better controlled drying by doing in a refrigerator. Once it’s mostly dry, they lay it on open trays or wire rack and put them in the fridge where the air is a consistent humidity. In the same thread, some people put them in to slow down drying, others in more humid climates did it to speed it up.

2 Likes

No room in fridge or either of the freezers. I always have the ac on constant 72deg year round. afraid of mold.:dizzy_face: I feel the smoke is way smoother and tastier doing it the way I do it. My bud down the street puts his in freezer. It almost like I was smoking a off brand cigarette. Everything outside grows mold I live a couple of blocks from the water.But thank u for the help.

A slow dry and cure is definitely better. But I was saying some people that have a dry heat to deal with, the bag/box method may not be enough. But having ac is very helpful.

3 Likes

Full sun outdoors for most of the year. They really don’t do well as house plants. Water with either distilled water or rain water, never tap water. Don’t ever give them fertilizer. Pot them in either 50/50 sphagnum peat/perlite or pure long fiber sphagnum. They need a dormancy period in winter to be healthy the following season.

18 Likes