Weed that taste of hashish?

I would guess Afghani/Hindu Kush is what you want. It is very easy to find some pure Hindu Kush strains in most places. One of the most popular landrace/heirloom varieties.

11 Likes

Thank you very much…i think hindu kush will be my next growing.

5 Likes

You and me both lmao!!! :+1:

2 Likes

Make that three of us. I have Hindu kush and Chitrali seeds taking dirt naps.

3 Likes

Sweet! Can I ask who the breeder is on your Hindu Kush?

2 Likes

Certain phenotype s of Goji taste of hash. The one I keep around certainly does, Hash n cirtus on the back end.

I also use to have a White Widow that had a “hashy” taste to her.

Think lefthandseeds is steering you in the right direction

2 Likes

_its a hybrid from Alex Hardy of Hindu kush and some polyhybrid; he called it TomK. Nice smoke and easy to grow.

3 Likes

One of the strongest plants, I grew out, that was a strong hash taste was Lapis Mountain.
It was crazy potent. Super delicious. The plants size over all, was small, and picky with nutrients.
That was maybe 10-12 years ago now.

But while out seeking something like this for a friend in need, I found Skystone from Lucky 13 seed co, that is a Lapis Mountain x Purple Afghan Kush from a site in Canada, that I will be ordering myself.
I’ve not ever bought a bean from them, and have dog in that fight.
Good luck in your project.

3 Likes

maple leaf indica

hindu kush

2 Likes

I 'd like to thanks everyone for answers, but i’ve another question. As i said i’m looking for weed that taste hashy, i’d like an hybrid because the seeds are feminized. That said i need some advise on the strain that fit for characteristic of my region in summer is generally 40°c and 60%h vulcanic soil, plain land.

3 Likes

It would depend on the type of hash taste you desire.
Personally if I was looking for hash taste it would be in the Afghan Hindu Kush or maybe the further north mazzar i sharif.
The mid dark brown types.
But you go south and you get the black hashish cultivars I’m only interested in a couple of these the ones that have a creaminess to them.
Then there are a few Lebanese cultivars coming around again as the Baku valley starts production again.
Or maybe you prefer a more sativa hashish from morroco?
If you can find seeds of the hybrid of morrocan x packistani this could be of interest.
Have tried the hashish and was full melt with the creaminess of the morrocan complimenting the strength of the packistani and making it more palatable.
But hope when this was done samples of the land races were kept which I very much doubt

5 Likes

DJ Short’s Flo (circa 1999) had an amazing, floral, hashy, spicy taste.
I do not know if is the same nowadays.

Mandala’s Hashberry had a pheno with a delicious, hashy, sweet flavor I really enjoyed.

4 Likes

Mazar always had a hashy taste to me.

3 Likes

I can second that… Also really nice flower formations…

4 Likes

Yes … Mazar-i-Sharif by Real seeds is very tasty

2 Likes

Karma’s White OG v2 tastes pretty hashy to me. Lovely smoke. Hard hitting as well.

1 Like

That ‘hashy’ flavor is monoterpenes, which are stable and last a long time. Sesquiterpenes are volatile and go away quickly. Old herb always smells ‘hashy’ because the smells we associate with hash are the terpenes that can survive processing and storage.

4 Likes

Flo is not flo anymore.
I have a mid 90’s cross with her and BK which is quite nice, possibly the best I’ve ever done.

The hashberry is quite exquisite

Old time moonshine :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I think i’ll go for hashberry…but i’d like to know your opinion on PHILOSOPHER SEEDS EARLY MAROC, because i want to make some typical moroccan hash.

1 Like

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/product/old-school-hashplant-vintage-pnw-hashplant-x-88g13-hp/

Can’t get anymore hashy. Old School Hashplant.

1 Like