Airy budz experiment 🌍

So in posting to the 420 thread “name your Bud” I had the idea for a sativa hash plant instead of indica. What’s needed is a real airy sat. Major Larfy/non compact bud structure.

Does anyone know of a sativa with a real air structure, not necessarily a strain but possibly a pheno? I’m talking real stinky cheese type shit; the worst bud structure imaginable :wink:.

:cheese::cheese::cheese:
:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

But why? Just wondering

1 Like

Is this what you’re looking for?

10 Likes

The airy bud structure of the sativa is perfect for mass production of seed ie: it’s bred as a seed plant. Indica on the other hand is more specific to hash. Combining the airy structure of sensi sativa and resin production of indica may result in a plant with significantly higher resin output because of the much greater surface area of the plant (airy buds).

4 Likes

Sorta, not really though. Something even more airy, what some might consider a throw away because of the horrible bud structure. That one looks like it will bulk up.

1 Like

How about this?

7 Likes

I spy a pearl pheno is that dr grinspoon @Foreigner

1 Like

It’s a Dark Spark :+1:

2 Likes

@Foreigner who is the breeder that looks :fire:

1 Like

It’s a Mr Sparkle. This was the interesting willow pheno.

5 Likes

More along the lines of what I was thinking. I do have a plant with a similar structure and it has really tiny buds not really airy though. Still it would be fun to experiment with but I’m thinking the small budz would translate to small buds in any crosses and not an airy structure. Buuut ya know, it’s easy to experiment :test_tube::test_tube:.

i know someone in the forum grows/has genetics that are very airy. this is an example, but its a wedding cake from @SaintAliasKnife

PS till this day that is the most beautiful cannabis plant.

11 Likes

Definitely an interesting plant. Reminds me of a field or goldenrod.

Does this person work with airy plants or do they just keep them?

Im not sure who the original breeder is, I know is a member from the forum but cant remember who. youd have to ask @SaintAliasKnife for more info on it.

1 Like

Wedding cake f2 willow pheno. I made the wc f2 seeds myself. its a fem/auto. but everything I’ve seen grown so far has been normal. It grew in a octopot styles setup. mine got stressed out due to my mistake. roots hit water but coco dried out. i recognized the problem too late. this is incidentally, easily repeatable.

4 Likes

I’m not happy with my “DickCheese”

It really stinks

It has very big long airy buds

1 Like

T. M. I. Bother. Hahaha!

4 Likes

This a real cross?

1 Like