Weed to stop you from eating

i deff want some seeds :slightly_smiling_face: would be great for my interval diet

pot with thcv in it over some small percent like 5 i think

3 Likes

I’m told really bad Mexican brick weed will help keep appetite down. The kind that’s mostly sticks and seeds. The trick is you need lots of water when you eat it.

That’s interesting they say Girl Scout cookies is high in thcv I’m growing that at the minute

1 Like

My wife is super fit she runs marathons lol
Her problem is she loves super rich food,she don’t drink or smoke,
Now she’s on this horrible diet from the doctor,it’s all nasty packet food you have to add water to,the smell of some of it is nasty
I’d be in a bad mood myself lol

Pretty interesting read

https://www.cannamd.com/thcv-everything-you-need-to-know/#:~:text=A%20little%20known%20cannabinoid%20called%20THCV%20contributes%20to,anxiety%20relief%2C%20blood%20sugar%20regulation%2C%20and%20weight%20loss.

1 Like

Seedsman blue dream, No munchies, especially the sativa leaner. Not much giggles or body either, just gives you that haze twist and float with a slight tinge of paranoia, not much so don’t think that’ll be a problem unless one slams multiple bowls.
Worth a try, although it did take 100 days in flower :face_with_raised_eyebrow:.

8 Likes

100 days
Amnesia another good plant with thcv
Just checking my seed stash this plant is GSC/northern lights /blueberry auto lol I went crazy with some pollen little plant is growing strong she looked like this couple of weeks ago

5 Likes

Try to nab a pure durban poison, naturally high in THCV.

There’s also Doug’s Varin but it’s apparently non-existent in seed form to the public.

This company makes high THCV pens from this strain.

3 Likes

Just avoid anything with bubba in the name!

2 Likes

Their just across the bridge from me in Oakland

2 Likes

@anon98660487 maybe try a CBD strain.

You might get some oil first. The power of suggestion is so great on the mind, if you also convince her the CBD has strong appetite suppressing properties, it may have a strong placebo effect. And, it may actually help.

I think any weed with THC will give the munchies.

4 Likes

Racy sativa’s kill my appetite. Amnesia Haze was definitely one I remember but there’s quite a few different strains that’ll do it. Blue Dream mostly worked too.

4 Likes

have had no potency from Seedsman seeds gear, have tried about 8 strains, freebies. All grew out well,
germination rates were excellent, just no reason to grow them as none had any potency.

3 Likes

Ok, I have no experience, first Seedman strain.
BlueDream def doesn’t make me empty the fridge and am losing weight without trying.
Only weed i have until next harvest, really longing for a proper body and glacial catatonia, slowly liquefying off the couch onto the floor.

Seeds man is a shady outfit ,I had a couple of their seeds I traded for seeds I wasn’t impressed
There like growers choice seeds,every strain is a hit or miss

1 Like

When I consume edibles I don’t feel like eating. I eat one cookie and then when it kicks in I don’t feel like eating for awhile.

Doesn’t matter what strain it is. It’s the body buzz that does it.

That could be what you’re after.

I made her a fat ass jar of sour kush honey put 2oz of flower in it,it’s still sitting in the fridge I made cookies for Christmas presents she didn’t want to try them,being the understanding man I am,there’s a new weed shop down the street from me I’m going go down there later see can I get her a little vape pen,
You know that old saying happy wife happy life lol,
I have a list
Of strains with thcv in them that’s manuka honey the honey cost
Me $100 alone

3 Likes

Green “crack” sound like it’ll work but I doubt it lol

Never smoke and not got hungry so you may have to get really fat to find it

Good luck

My lovely wife lost 40 odd lbs by using our friend BOG’s Sweet Cindy and nothing else. It sells in our local dispos for that very reason, them church ladies love the stuff.

5 Likes