Med. Science is catching up!

It seems medical science has discovered THCV. Or someone selling gummies has (disguised as a news story).
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/rare-weed-compound-helps-suppress-appetite-increases-energy-motivation-without-the-munchies-new-study-finds/ar-BB1jb8WE?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=b39d924de19945fe8be2ffcf6bde9d2c&ei=11

3 Likes

With Phylos involved I vote for “disguised news story”

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Phylos is selling their new THC-V plants.
“This study signifies a pivotal moment for the cannabis industry in understanding the effect of THCV in combination with THC,”

Pivotal huh? :roll_eyes:
Stoners have been telling folks about THC-V for many many years.
These frauds act like they just discovered something brand new.

7 Likes

They stole the samples we sent for testing. And we paid for the testing. :hot_face: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :rage:

Rare Weed Compound Helps Suppress Appetite, Increases Energy & Motivation Without The Munchies, New Study Finds

Which strains are high in this. :rofl: I do have a chart for strains, I think it was on my old laptop as I can’t find it now.

:green_heart: :seedling:

8 Likes

THCV. Like Durban Poison. Google can be your friend.

1 Like

Green Crack was my go-to for those effects…

3 Likes

Thank You!
I need to start a new Chart.

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

theres also ethiopian highland, @lefthandseeds has something cooking with THCV in mind if i recall correctly.

3 Likes

Suppresses appetite without the munchies? What will these PHD somebodies think of next?

1 Like

The list wouldn’t be complete without Doug’s Varin, though I wasn’t too impressed after my first grow.

Doug’s Varin, Durban Poison, Malawi Gold, Jack the Ripper, Pineapple Purps, GSC, Pink Boost Goddess, Power Plant, Tangie, Willie Nelson, Chocolope Haze, Red Congolese, those are some more.

2 Likes

Check out this thread for more info.

2 Likes

Franco and greenhouse seedco went to Africa and found a small village growing a strain containing highest levels of thcv some years ago. No is not a relaxing effect, here we use this plant as a stimulant! https://youtu.be/PwciNb-BZIk?si=Ue0ArV2LcRryvVvA

1 Like

destroying landraces one field at a time.

There are not many fans here of Arjan’s tactics.

5 Likes

Me neither. They’ve opened their largest factory of any factory in the world in Thailand. That’s why you hear people recently visiting Thailand say the weed sucks now

1 Like

We have a saying for that in the states we call that getting Dutched

3 Likes

Then it was an excellent move by the Thai government to make it illegal again. Hopefully they will come and get Arjan and put him where he belongs.

1 Like