Weedstrucks Pink Kush And Marmalate outdoor

Maybe a closer to a cup I dunno, I’m winging life

2 Likes

5 Likes

You sound like you are as scientific as me haha.

Great looking plants man :v:

2 Likes

Those kush are stanky af, must get clones.

2 Likes

4 Likes

So it’s been two weeks since I put in some bone meal. Got the roommate to add half a cup to each one. They seem to be grow vigorously and the pinks are the bushiest I’ve seen.

Cloned the one on the right, not sure why it’s smaller than. The one on the right didn’t get silver onto the roots, I silvered the shit out of the left one, and its way bigger, the stalk is huge and spacing is nicer than the other. Going to silver the clone I took to see if it creates a vigorous growth

See my walk-thru here

The other one as they are from the same mother. but maybe it gets more sun. Also the left one had a huge helping of silver to the roots, may further investigate.

3 Likes

My thinking is that the left one went temporary male at the beginning of growth, gave it a stretch and went back to female? Or is it the silver cleaned the soil of shit bacteria?

Roommate left for two days lol, I doubt she soaked them beforehand. Also middle one is looking hungry no? Bottom leaves yellowing, gonna step up the ferts to weekly now. Try and keep ahead of the pinks cannibalizing themselves.

3 Likes

This is so different than what I’ve been doing, which is raised beds in a swamp and walk away, I find this difficult. Pots?!! Wtf lol. The whole idea boggles my mind, what do you mean I don’t have to watch out for trees falling and being quiet not to wake the elk herd. What do you mean I have to feed them…

1 Like

Finally got home, set up the water, fed them molasses, pruned them and supercropped the one on the left.

3 Likes

Got the tomato cages set up on the bigger ones. The small one can go eff itself.

4 Likes

6 Likes

How much full sun do they get a day?

2 Likes

I don’t know, lol. The one on the left gets less for sure. Its also bigger than the right side clone. I’ve been gone since they were rooted. Haven’t been home long enough to see the sun rise and set. That being said I think the left Kush is flowering faster also.

1 Like

There was a kink in my hose last week on the left kush

This week, left side kush

Marmalate last week

Marmalate this week

Last week right side kush

This week right side kush (two weeks flower already seeing some trichs)

Glad I took a clone from this clone, if you’re new I had one seed left. Planted it in December, mice got it in March, left me with two clones. All local Vancouver Island seed. :sweat_drops:
:eggplant:

6 Likes

Lol it recovered well from the lack of water

2 Likes

Moment if truth coming, with all the rain and nobody home, we will see how they be fairing b’y. Hopefully they be fairin large.

2 Likes

We got it bad last night and I was worried. One of mine blew over but no snaps!!! Sending You that good juju!! :v:

3 Likes

None of them have mold, as a precaution I moved them under the patio cover and fed them. They received molasses mixed with alfalfa powder and coconut water, then I washed that down with some advanced nutrients.

4 Likes

I fed them once a week while I was home. As an addition I added hydrogen peroxide, coconut water, and black strap molasses to the mix. They seem to be flowering nicely except for old thirsty (which was bigger than the other one until that happened)

I also brought them in for two nights to dry em out, sprayed with hydrogen peroxide and cranked the heat to kill spores.

I can’t remember which is Kush and which is marmalate.
The funny thing is im pretty sure marmalate is just Juicy Fruit lol. Correct me if I’m wrong but that’s just annoying when people change the names and you can tell.

3 Likes