Weedstrucks Pink Kush And Marmalate outdoor

He has never grown weed before so I just told him to leave them all, I can see mildew in the pics but fuck it lol. I could’ve skipped a month of work and babysat 300 bucks of weed…worst comes to worst I have a half pound of pink Kush and a half pound of death bubba anyways lol

2 Likes

Weedstruck, Im going through the same scenario… I wanna let my Big ol’ Bertha flower til the end of October as well… We’ll see. Good luck to you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hopefully the flower grows faster than rot. Definitely seeing more mildew and crap on the pink kush. Hopefully I can clean up a nugget or two and see how she smokes, also I smoke tobacco so health isn’t really an issue. Just wanna see how it tastes then I can flower it indoor next. #cloneonly Al’s Kush haha

2 Likes

Here’s the Kush I’m growing, my buddies clone from mine that is still going outdoors, so there is still hope for mine yet.

7 Likes

Nice fade developing, lovely color leaves.

1 Like

Got news from the roomie, mines not purple yet. Must not be cold enough at my house. Hopefully I can catch it halfway if they let me go home.

1 Like

Here’s a cock tease of a picture my ex sent me,then she refused to send a close up. Lol fuck I just wanna see if they are good

5 Likes

Want me to talk to her? She’ll send me a close up :wink:

3 Likes

Oh I see what you did

2 Likes

Well played lol @Grease_Monkey

1 Like

Yaaa you did… lmao eh, soon ya may see somthing else I did

Eh… eh lol

3 Likes

Lol probably gotta blow the dust off to see that

1 Like