Weird plant picture thread

Thanks for the kind words. It feels good to finally get one right. She stays for sheer beauty and flavor. The crosses could be many. I would like to fing a fruity high yielder. My goal is to release cuts for us or at least make s1’s. Y’all be safe. :grin::v:

2 Likes

:rofl: That’s what I’m talking about. Lol

2 Likes

10 Likes

Anywhere to get these?

crazy0to

7 Likes

Hello guys, I’ve been following this plant and always presented the tips of the leaves in curve. At first I thought it was excess humidity, but the humidity decreased and it continues like this, I’m falling in love with it …
At first I thought it was excess humidity, but the humidity decreased and it continues like

6 Likes

It was a very short runt with band of dry foliage. I top dressed with grinded oatmeal barley and flax and watered with Sebring’s comfrey. The foliage turned green.

The stem has doubled in height since it flowered. The leaves are strange; some are both wrinkled and serrated with very short internodes. A big pair of odd colored fan leaves dried and dropped off the stem. The top is getting sticky with resin but no scent on stem rub.

6 Likes

Sunset cream mutant

11 Likes

Just an update, seems the genetic nightmare has finished and I will chop the weird siamese sister and continue with the rest, hope patience will finally give its fruits … :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

thats an odd one for sure!

1 Like

So have you started your rattle snake farm to pass cuts out yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:?

5 Likes

I know this is a super old post but I reckon that’s how the ABC mutation came about. Seen it pop up in ABC F1s and a resemblance to ABC structure can be seen. Cool to see

4 Likes

What plant is that?

1 Like

My little pinwheel

6 Likes

Its black domina x jungle spice from lefthandedseeds.

3 Likes

@itza419 the FF ever do this number? :point_down:

4 Likes

Grew sideways after topping stayed 2 tops into flower growing out sideways Afghan indica variety.

4 Likes

Its tacoing of the leaves like a mag issue??

No issues the plant just had it’s own way of doing things. It stacked the whole plant in bud left side grew straight up side branch grew out sideways then curved up no training other than top bud pinch I believe that was running fox farm 3 part plus cal mag No mag issues ppm was good.

1 Like