Weird web on bud

tenor

NO!!! :scream:

Spraying alcohol on your nearly finished plant(s)? Um…alcohol is an excellent solvent for stripping triches from plant material. Spraying it on your plants will melt your trichomes almost instantly.

Edit: Re-reads your post… If you intend to spray your EMPTY tent and not your plants, carry on!

3 Likes

I agree with this assessment

3 Likes

Shit, thanks for reminding me, forgot about that, damn stoner.

But yea I was going to spray the plants rofl

1 Like

Three dogs two cats also have a wife shedding her winter coat ha!

2 Likes

Dude I pull my wife’s hair from the weirdest places, my asscrack is a magnet to her loose hair.

3 Likes

Hahaha, ok I’m out

What’s the next post “weird web on butt” :thinking:

5 Likes

That’s so funny all the time! Get that itch goin back there and out comes two foot hair. Weaved into clothes Fukien women

1 Like

Now that you mention it!

2 Likes

You may have just had a regular spider visiting and eating pests. I encourage them here. Only ones that I see are those jumping spiders but they are effective! I’ve seen a small wed a time or two but they don’t build webs much.

4 Likes

HAW!! LOL no pictures please…
I’m afraid of what George might drop to top that!! :exploding_head: :dizzy_face:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Like the jumping off the dock pic? Or was that someone else.

Imagine looking for amber trichomes and finding that :unamused:, hope you’re right and it’s just sticky trichs … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

And if its spider mites, what could be done about it so late into flower.

1 Like

I say ride it out, sure keep a eye out but think your all good

2 Likes

What I did, toss them … :roll_eyes:

Edit: I remember finding those webs later but it was a false alarm, you may be safe …

1 Like

If it’s webbing and that looks like webbing. I’d say it’s either spider mites or spider or caterpillar. Not sure what else makes silk.
But like others said I could def see it being some trichs that touched and stretched like pizza cheese

2 Likes

I’d at least try and collect the trichomes either though alcohol extraction or bubblebags. IDK what micron would stop that.

Alcohol would probably be best with multiple filter paper.

1 Like

Right. They mostly used them like safety line

1 Like

I go with positive identification. Once you see the bug, it’s a bug - otherwise, it’s nothing. shit happens.

1 Like

outa likes atm, i get fibers in my grows, its cotton from the gloves i have to wear to protect my grafts and some weird sensory overload thing. Not to concerned, I am for the most part the principal destroyer by fire of the med i grow

1 Like