Welcome To DaFozz's Den

Or into your compost pile if needing to increase moisture or Nitogen content!

2 Likes

Can we please change the subject? :grin: Then you will smoke that pee! Bat guano, stinking fish and worm shit are just too much for me :sweat_smile:, thatā€™s why I will never go organics ā€¦ :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Organics still loveā€™s you though George hahaā€¦

Regards,

K.

4 Likes

Damn, Iā€™ll take a long hot shower to feel myself clean and tidy after this! My respects to organic growers, it is just that I canā€™t stand it! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Think Iā€™ll tag along for this one DaFozz

3 Likes

By any chance do you shop at Whole Foods? haha.

I wouldnā€™t even grow my ornamentalā€™s with ā€œBiosolidsā€, let alone my girlsā€¦

The most silly thing about thisā€¦Is the fact people feel they are shopping at a more expensive store, for a good reason, their health. Then they go buy an ā€œorganicā€ Bell Pepper, that was grown in human waste sludgeā€¦

I bet that made things a bit worse for you, sorry hahaā€¦

Have a good day,

K.

2 Likes

Well, this thread went to shit and piss pretty quickā€¦lol

Hope itā€™s not a bad omenā€¦:four_leaf_clover::laughing:

Peace
DaFozz

9 Likes

Just an fyi @George I love organics, but I refuse to pee in my compost or plants! Donā€™t care how much nitrogen it has. lol

5 Likes

What is this, the Sludge Tank? :grin: Here they fertilize the corn with ā€œsludgeā€ from the cows, but that corn is also for them so itā€™s a closed circuit. I do fertilize, but the more vegan way, no bones, blood, fish, guano or poo, just dead plants, dry herb and so ā€¦

Remember the mad cowā€™s disease? That happened because the ate sheepā€™s brains (organic). Sorry DaFozz for the off topic, wouldnā€™t like to invite you at my home after this tractor has spread its beautiness over my backyard ā€¦ :sunglasses:

7 Likes

No worries @George, and I live close enough to several farms where that ā€œfresh country airā€ wafts through quite a bitā€¦ Not to mention that most homes in my area are on septic systems, so itā€™s not unfamiliarā€¦

I prefer it to living in a city like Toronto (never again, lol, donā€™t even like driving there anymore) and all air pollutionā€¦

Peace
DaFozz

8 Likes

I feel sick just speaking about thisā€¦I also apologize Fozzā€¦I did not mean to de-rail your thread. I will keep this for another forum hahaā€¦

Blech! No moreā€¦You win.

K.

2 Likes

Sign me up for the show, Iā€™ll just grab this seat over hereā€¦ :popcorn:

1 Like

Maybe I should see if I can change the title to ā€œWelcome To DaFozzā€™s Shit Showā€ as that seems to be a popular topicā€¦ lmao

No worries either @Kobracom420. Pretty much an open thread as far as I am concernedā€¦

Peace
DaFozz

7 Likes

Too funny Manā€¦

I think your grow will be far from shit Dude.

By the looks of your organization/cleanliness etc, you will be just fine.

K.

4 Likes

Well, it has now some suspicious link, are you running organics ā€¦ :joy:

2 Likes

As much as I can this seasonā€¦ outdoors that isā€¦

Even though Organic growing of Cannabis interests me, I just donā€™t have enough experience with it to do it competently at this time, so I just enjoy reading about itā€¦

Peace
DaFozz

4 Likes

Well that wonā€™t work as your grow isnā€™t organic. However, your thread isā€¦ this shit will be replaced with more shit and so on which leads to more shitā€¦ itā€™s what we doā€¦layers of shit to grow by :grin:

4 Likes

Well this has been an enjoyable read hahah

4 Likes

Has a nice ring to it! Take care buddy have a great day got my giggle in for the day!

2 Likes

Just wanted to do a quick update on the new lineupā€¦ Day 8 from being put to soilā€¦

Sadly, I have to say one of the Mendo Lights (ML2) didnā€™t make an appearanceā€¦ I ended up digging the seed up, and found it much deeper than I normally would plant it so I am not sure if that had an effectā€¦ It did have the tip of root showing when I planted it, so Iā€™ll chalk it up to operator errorā€¦ No worries though, as I have several MLā€™s left to play with, and the other 3 seem to be doing okā€¦

Mendo Lightsā€¦

The ā€œNewā€ Fuzz Sistersā€¦

Group 1

Da Greenā€¦

Easy Dā€¦

Group 2

Thanx for checkinā€™ inā€¦

Peace
DaFozz

15 Likes