Welcome To Phoenix Cannabis Seeds Official Site! 20 Seeds Giveaway!

the big yield has been very, very popular!

2 Likes

Much love stiggy, glad to see ya buddy (George)

2 Likes

Yes sir, George here and still ā€œat the helmā€ but most of our marketing is now done by our Marketing Dept.supremo Luis who has some amazing promos planned, we hope to be going all guns blazing again. I have just jumped in today to look at some replies and its so good to see you again buddy

rumor has it that Luis has some sort of ā€œtreasure huntā€ planned soon with a 500 seed top prize :dizzy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: so keep your eyes peeled for that one

Exciting new things coming for The Vault too, we have been adding new breeders and have tons more in the pipeline, we will be making announcements ongoing so sign up to them newsletters folks :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Im a big fan of The Vault, but the last time I ordered it got pinched by customs (twice) with some lame excuse. I quit buying from you because I didnā€™t have another address to change to, otherwise I would still be getting seeds from you.

1 Like

Iā€™ve always been a big fan of The Vault. Yall have an amazing selection and great service. Iā€™d love to get in on some Good Shit Autos. Looks like a really nice strain among lots of other Good Shit youā€™re offering through Pheonix!

2 Likes

Iā€™m new to the world of autos and your haze express and big yield look super promising. Would love to them them and a few others a go :green_heart:

1 Like

Has The Vault and Pheonix Seeds merged or am I missing something??
Iā€™ve grown out Pheonix Seeds white window auto in the past and that thing was a beast. Grew absolutely huge to the point it was pushing the sides of my 4x4 out.

4 Likes

Got the email this morning.

4 Likes

Pheonix Seeds has been around for a long time though hence why I asked if it was a merger.

2 Likes

Any seedbank that accepts CC payments is a good thing for the community. Iā€™d like to try the Big Yield Auto also, Iā€™ve grown her crosses, but would like to grow the real deal. Thank you for the chance and welcome to Overgrow! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Back at you brother, long time my friend , Hope everyone is well.

2 Likes

Great to see #TEAMVAULT going strength to strength, always great to see you guys growing more and more. Will be awsome to see you guys back on line bigger and better and ready to go. These guys always give a great amount back to the community. Dont think Iā€™ve ever seen a seedbank does more giveaways than #TeamVault.

When I first came across Phoenix seeds I didnt think much of them as I hadnā€™t heard alot about them. But fortunately a kind friend shared some Phoenix seeds with me and when I actually grew them myself I was more than impressed. I got to grow out the big yield auto which was a amazing plant and surprisingly very potent. Got to try the good shit auto as well wich actually turned out stunning. But ive also tried the white widow, both in auto and photo fem. To be honest I wasnā€™t expecting much. But the auto white widow came out great. Very slight variation plant to plant but was a great example of some of the best of the white widow line. The photo fem was even more impressive. I dont know what Phoenix seeds have done but its a very stable white widow and all my plants were keepers. It would be hard to let one go. They reminded me of some of the best phenotypes that used to come from the old white widow. Anyone who likes white widow id suggest giving these a try as you might be pleasantly surprised.

Im actually stuck now on what id really want to try again. White widow or Sweettooth auto, white widow or sweettooth auto. If im pressed its going to have to be those white widow photo fems again. #TeamVault id love to have those White Widow fems again pleaze. Thank you very much #TeamVault, wishing you much success for the future.

4 Likes

@FeloniousMonk I Second that !!! Thatā€™s what great about this site ā€“ getting to know ā€œbreedersā€ and able to run the genetics offered by them be it free or at a little cost Thanks OverGrow !!

2 Likes

I believe its a no brainer lol that big yield auto is what Iā€™m drooling over!

2 Likes

A sister site of the vault! Awesome! So great that we can use cards again! Yay!

Iā€™d love to try that super kush I saw in your lineup. Looks like a keeper. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Love to see some CBD options as well! That critical looks decent
:v:

1 Like

It doesnā€™t happen often, but when it does, it becomes a nightmare. Iā€™m sorry to hear that, pal. We are continuously improving our packaging to make it as stealthy as possible

2 Likes

Weā€™re all about good shit and Good Shit

4 Likes

The Big Yield Auto is a top-seller and probably one of the most beloved strains for Phoenix. It never disappoints!

3 Likes

White widow plz and the big yield auto!

1 Like