Welcome To Phoenix Cannabis Seeds Official Site! 20 Seeds Giveaway!

The Vault and Phoenix Seeds are like good siblings! Do you happen to have any pictures of that beast?!

4 Likes

We worked tirelessly and finally made it happen! Banks aren’t too fond of cannabis seeds, but we’re determined to change that mentality. :wink:

3 Likes

I know, you guys tried to make it right, I don’t blame the vault. I blame Chicago customs. Someone stole them and they blamed some paperwork on your end and I didn’t believe that for a minute. It’s been a couple years now. Maybe one day ill try again.:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Phoenix Cannabis Seeds accepts credit & debit cards? No more lost wire transfers, Wooo-Hoooo!! I want to try Phoenix Seeds’ feminised OG Kush - Can’t go wrong with the classics.

1 Like

Your friend truly embodied the saying “sharing is caring.” Both White Widows are equally impressive. I’m delighted to hear that your experience with them was so positive! They continue to be brilliant, so hopefully, you’ll have the opportunity to cultivate another bountiful crop just like that previous one!

2 Likes

We hope you stay, Rhino!

1 Like

I’m excited that you guys carry the CBD Critical Mass, my niece has Lou Gehrig’s disease and it’s hard to find good 1:1 non auto fems for her, glad to see that you guys take credit cards now. :pray: thanks for the great giveaway! @The_Vault_Team

3 Likes

I’d like to try the Haze Express Auto, I’m enjoying a lot of Haze varieties this year. I like that you deliver worldwide and accept credit cards.

1 Like

That’s a lot of seeds at one time. Sweet giveaway.

1 Like

I love that one can use the credit card!
Good Shit looks great!
Thank you for the giveaway @The_Vault_Team!

1 Like

We’re trying to make it easy to everyone no matter where they are. And there’s more to come :wink:

2 Likes

Sweet and good luck to you then, bud!

1 Like

Good Shit is, indeed, good shit. You’ll love it!

2 Likes

Exited about all your strains, however northern lights caught my eye as one I would like to grow, thanks for the giveaway :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I checked your site out. Good stuff. Discreet shipping?

1 Like

Excited about the strains. The strong stuff strain looks amazing I would love to grow that.

2 Likes

I think having all the convenient payment methods available from Phoenix Cannabis Seeds is pretty nice. I suppose I could say browsing all the pretty photos and imagining being surrounded by all those strains could be described as exciting. The potency of the Strong Stuff description stands out. The plant in the Big Yield photo looks comical with the amount of spears poking out.

1 Like

of course buddy, and so long as we can send tracked we will guarantee the order as well

3 Likes

Looking forward to your :game_die: roll @The_Vault_Team !

Thanks again and best of luck everyone! :v:

3 Likes

Btw, what about you sending us a DM and we start arranging your prize from there?

CONGRATS, BUDDY!

To all the rest of you, Overgrowers, thank you for being a part of this and giving Phoenix Seeds such a warm welcome. Stay tuned for more exciting things coming soon :wink:

14 Likes