What are the fruitiest strains you ever grew?

Plan on using her in a cross of my own after I hunt out a chocolate afghani male. Can’t wait to start this project. Gonna be years in the making

Good to set goals.

I have been letting it happen to me with males from friends tents as welcome as those from breeder packs.

This is a breeder pack Miss Universe x Harlequin male I have been fostering from @Muleskinner 's current clutch.

Great fruit & forest earth smells. He’s gonna make the rounds for sure.

4 Likes

Chocolope was a very fruity strain

Cherry Bomb was very cherry

Hashbomb had a bananas floating on lacquer thinner pheno and a cherry halls pheno didn’t come through on the taste on either

Cheese from GHS was very grape almost winey when cured

Ace of Spaces was very lemon grape smell and taste

Honey Boo Boo was the loudest blueberry sweet tart scent ever it had an amazing flavour as well

Hurkle was a grape chocolate smell

Chicle was a fruity lady

Starfighter x lbl had a real sweet fruit aroma and flavour pheno and a straight lemon almost like homemade lemon aid pheno

6 Likes

Usual? How many females from how many seeds? What is pack? :smiley:

I have a pure pineapple smelling C99 from ‘Female Seeds’ @ 35 days in :hibiscus: … your looking for definite females am i right.? Well bros Grimm’s C99 is supposed to be great but as I’ve only grown Female Seeds’ version ( cheaper and feminised) then I would definitely recommend C99 and juicyfruit (sensi), also strappleberry ( Appollo13 x polar bear. (NAW seeds ) -smells like pineapples and strawberries :strawberry: happy hunting
Gaz

6 Likes

does the wappa actualy stink ?

I love the fruity ones.
Ninjafruit from Dojoseed company it’s gdp x grapefruit haze
Strawnana 14er which is a cut of strawberry banana
Colorado Clementine from La Plata Labs
Superlemon haze from GH look for the lemony pheno
Tropaya from oni which is Tropicana cookies x papaya
Strawberryguava from oni which is strawnana x papaya
And finally Wilson or Wilson Zero from oni/Masonic they are two separate selections of (papaya x banana OG) x Tropicana Cookies.

Well, can’t say for certain, because I grew it in a room with lots of various Kush strains.
The loud Kush reek overwhelmed everything.
But the finished, cured Wappa flowers were delightfully fruity and intoxicating.

2 Likes

whats the most stinky and most tasty and most knock out smoke you have grown ?

Tangie… reserva pravda

1 Like

I had that from a dispo, it was good. Fruity Pebbles of course for me was the fruitiest.

Edit- to add tangie was nice but was a rosin. Also a Lebannon cross from lefty had nice pineapple to it.

Smells are one thing and taste another.

I had a pheno of Somango back in 2006 that was crazy fruity and frosty. Puts a smile on my face when I think of it. Gotta get a couple of packs and play with it again. Good day time smoke and so tasty.

Second that. The one I grew smelled and tasted like Roses lime syrup…

The sweetest fruit smelling bud I’ve grown hands down was C99. I’d know that sweet pineapple :pineapple: smell anywhere… damn good smoke too. Looking forward to popping some this spring after a few years of not growing her​:boom:

2 Likes

Was it from Grimm or Peak by any chance?

If I remember correctly it was a Brothers Grimm. It had tons of golf ball, sweet pineapple nugs :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Sweet. I have both beans waiting for the right time to sprout.

1 Like

I grew Female Seeds C99 at one point back 10 years ago or so - I remembered that jam they had going on was close to the Grimm - I like theirs too - sweet pineapple from both from what I remember. Excited to see if I get a few to pop this spring!:boom: