What are you paying at the gas pump

Yup I’m weed rich and cash poor .

10 Likes

Lol, words I never imagined saying but yeah, I know what you mean.

5 Likes

Weed can be exchanged for goods and services. I traded some flower for some flour during the heat of the pandemic.

6 Likes

Now we got to figure out how to feed our weed with weed. Now that would be a true perpetual garden :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I need a Scrooge mcduck looking for a trade .

2 Likes

It’s very weird to have weed prices so low. Me 20 years ago would be amazed. I’m amazed now.

3 Likes

This is true but 20 users ago I didn’t have a room full of it growing with a closet overflowing with jars, lol. Sure beats looking all over town for a dime bag that doesn’t suck.

2 Likes

Dam I could of walked Barney to you quicker . Nothing yet I take it ?

1 Like

3 Likes

In the middle of a snowstorm :rofl:

Still no joy. I’m hoping for today and hope springs eternal. I’ve been checking twice a day when I walk the dog AM and PM.

2 Likes

As of late last night
4.29 per

2 Likes

That will be another thing increasing the cost to mail something They’ll be adding a fuel surcharge onto stamps next .

4 Likes

Yeah man, it will affect anything that comes by truck, which is everything.

3 Likes

We are already talking about price increases and that dont help anyone. Seems everything hurts small business

4 Likes

So much for raising interest rates to curb inflation.

Food prices were already through the roof even before this gas fiasco.

3 Likes

This is basically KNF in a nutshell! :grin:

4 Likes

I hear that even on sale is not cheap

Everything for canned food to fresh is unbelievably expensive
And for us on a fixed income it’s not fun figuring out the monthly budget

5 Likes

Yeah, a loaf of bread here is coming up on 7 dollars!
Learning to make my own sandwich bread.
Soon it’s gonna have to be “learning to grow and process my own wheat”

3 Likes

LOL, if only the weed plants breaking down would provide enough of what they need. Imagine your trim, larf, stems and roots of your old plants holding enough nutrition to feed your new ones, that would be amazing.

Yeah, this has been such a problem for so long and it’s just getting exponentially worse. Imagine retiring in the 70’s with plenty of money to not only hold you over till you die but also to leave some to your kids when you are gone. Prices have gone up so much it made it impossible for those folks to survive easily since wages back than could not possibly allow one to save enough to handle this amount of inflation. It’s a sad state we are all in but worse for those who worked their whole lives only to be screwed over by greed and rising prices. It’s taking away the freedoms and quality of life they spent many decades earning.

3 Likes