What are you paying at the gas pump

We’re at $1.65 per litre or 6.24per gallon in Edmonton, crazy to see all the eastern Canada prices

3 Likes

Do you think it’s gonna top out at 10 bucks a gallon ?

5 Likes

I’m west coast

2 Likes

We go mad max if it does lol

@Jinglepot i guess I should have said Bc and the eastern provinces. Vancouver is crazy price right now

5 Likes

3 Likes

I wouldn’t doubt it!!! The plus at 10.00 a gallon it would force the masses to go electric

Then they jack up the price for electricity required to charge the electric vehicle. :man_shrugging:
I can see that happening. Why wouldn’t they? :moneybag:

2 Likes

$2.10 per L today… 🤦

2,11€ for a litre of diesel this morning

3 Likes

£1.69/$2.21 a litre here northeast uk. :-1:

1 Like

Verdammt… Diesel is more expensive than E10!!

3 Likes

I haven’t noticed the price for e10, was busy swearing but it could be… We’re not so far away of the dream price from the pedo party of 5,- / litre

1 Like

Today’s price here in Sweden

2 Likes

Just took another 10 cent / l hike last nite here in NS.
Now 1.886/l for regular here. 7.44/gal.
That’s a 25 c/ l increase since Friday.

4 Likes

I pumped sunday at $4.59
Checked yesterday was at $4.79
Pumped this morning on 2nd vehicle $4.99

Looks like a US ban on Russian oil is going to happen in the next few minutes.
We’re not very dependent on them for our supply, but I fully expect gas companies to take advantage of the optics and raise prices further.
I paid 4.63/gallon yesterday up from 3.89 4 days ago.

4 Likes

4 Likes

110 race fuel is at $20 a gallon. Can’t afford to race much anymore. The fuel costs more than the car.

3 Likes

It’s more about demand than where it’s coming from. It creates a higher demand from other producers, so to make sure you get some you have to out bid the competition. It will be interesting to see if the Saudis will pick up the slack and start producing more.

4 Likes

Indeed. The complaints about other prices are bad but if you can’t afford to drive to work or to the store to buy food you know things are bad. Oh well, at least I got weed :wink:

4 Likes