What are you paying at the gas pump

Better not to ask. Converted $ 7.26 per gallon of diesel.

2 Likes

Dangit! Looks like the 427 might be parked more than just the winter this year. It was never about the mpg but now it’s gonna affect the smiles per gallon :confused: Thankfully I’ve got the economy tune in the cummins

Without getting all political, I saw Russia was threatening to cut off the norm stream 1 on the news that the US might ban Russian oil. Now that ban has happened, if Russia follows through we are going to be in for much higher prices. Sounds like time to bargain for a pay increase to go along with inflation and the price of oil.

3 Likes

If you have enough of it, it will work, as said, the KNF way is just that, superior to No Till I feel.

2 Likes

I have recently been doing some reading on KNF but not sure just broken down weed would enough. I mean you would never have enough waste from your crops alone but I would imagine other natural things would be needed to provide all the new plants need. HMM, now you got me thinking about this, off to read some stuff :slight_smile:

$4.54/ gallon in northern Illinois. Filled up from empty Friday for $4.09 and filled 3 5 gallon gas cans for my next fillup and outdoor devices this spring/summer. About $120. I do not drive a lot.

Just pumped 35.00 into a 5 gal jerry can and it wasn’t even full to the top.

1 Like

Another .10 today. No fuel truck today though

Been stretching this last tank. Since I made this post two sundays ago!!

Only 9 days really …which is awesome, i Have been managing my driving and being more efficient. Still got over a quarter tank for sure. Like a idiot i accidentally cleared the trip odometer the other day I reset every fill lol

I tow a trailer in the summer. I was planning on putting a ladder rack on it also, but I may just try and minimize what I need and load it all in the truck, yuck .

Funny part is these vampires called big oil, who will likely still make record profits as they always seem to, are gouging us for more money which is driving sales through the floor. So the more they raise the price, the less they are likely to sell. Too all those out there who have been screwing us all for so long and will continue to do so I have a message…fu

5 Likes

Man, I drive 500 miles a week round trip for the grow. Its going to get hard to manage if this keeps up. Last pump price I saw was $3.59

Now we’re up to $4.49 a fucking gallon!!!

Less than two weeks ago we were $3.70….

3 Likes

I’ve ran many many laps with 100ll avgas and got along ok with it in a 11:1 355 sbc. I’ve heard people say avgas isn’t made for low altitude use or it’s made for air cooled engine. And I’m not trying to say it’s as good as vp c12 but it’ll satisfy a engine with a little higher than normal compression ratio

1 Like

Does big oil corps kinda remind you of the ahole that rapes everyone that needs a epipen?

3 Likes

Big oil is defiantly cut from the same cloth as big pharma.

4 Likes

So long as you’re not running cats or 02 sensors, avgas is leaded I believe. Of course if it’s a track specific car I’m sure the cats are long gone.

2 Likes

Now I’m feeling fortunate with our regular at $3.89 a gallon. I heard the news this morning and ran to town to top off my tank. I’m glad I did with all I’ve heard today. Higher prices are coming to everyone.

$50 to get half a tank.

1 Like

My Excursion had a 44 gallon tank back in 2008, the last recession. Fill up were $170. Towing a 31’ RV got us 8 mpg. :laughing:
This is going to make 2008 look like a ripple in the pond…

2 Likes

Shit currently in nor cal

3 Likes

I get to buy premium, and get between 12-14 mpg, for my fun non work car at least. Paid 4.79 for premium yesterday…

2 Likes

Lol 3 hrs of highway cruising uses 3/4 tank of 94 in my fun car. If I pin it I can literally watch the needle move. I might be a tad rich though, need to take a look in the tuning.