What are you paying at the gas pump

Obviously most of those taxes are per liter, not based on price… but gah the sales tax in a few provinces in Canada (Quebec is like, 15% between provincial and federal sales taxes).

.10 per gallon again

1 Like

Where are you @? And is that USD?

1 Like

25-30 cent/L within 3days…

3 Likes

And thats to go up April fools day with the increase in carbon tax. That whole things pisses me off. They want to price us out of energy thus making us use less, that’s their grand scheme. But with the prices of just oil, it’s pricing people out already…I’d say drop the damn carbon tax at this time. It’s not like they’re using that money in a way that’s useful with climate change. But the kicker is if a province goes below what the feds say, then the feds kick one in anyway.
Alberta is talking about dropping the extra tax when oil is above $90. And a tiered tax system between $80-90.

Hmmm 6c increase at midnight…
I figure I i just fill up wen I’m at half a tank now it wont be so bad !!! Lol… This was just above quarter Tank

Bought some gas line antifreeze … Always buyin those little bottles lol Keep the gas happy and condensation away lol

1 Like

Forcing us to use less fuel and become dependent on electricity - I was just thinking that - and meanwhile they are quadrupiling the cost of electricity! Ffs

2 Likes

Price us out of ALL energy. Perfect for a country that’s frozen majority of the year. 🤦

2 Likes

Yes. That is USD but, it’s now $4.49. :cry:

1 Like

4.499 everywhere here today.

They were mostly 3.999 yesterday. I guess today is the day our president wants us to start sacrificing. :rofl:

2 Likes

I was just about to buy a small bottle of Nestlee ice tea fr the woman onn her lunch break. Its $3.40 …I said no thank you and left it at the cash
Wild…must be $2.89+tax or smt

1 Like

And so it begins…

1 Like

Well they can’t increase the cost of lottery tickets LOL or can they… Seems like my only hope right now

1 Like

No, but they can lower the odds of winning from 1:347,293,684 to 1:739,274,995 without anyone noticing the difference…

4 Likes

I pay here in the Czech Republic, Central Europe 8.15 USD/gallon for fuel :smiley:

7 Likes

Up to $4.10 here seems to be a .10 to .20 cent jump every couple days here.

1 Like

ah,that´s why they all crossing the boarder to refuel their cars :wink:
today we´re at almost 11USD/Gal :worried:

5 Likes

Wow, is that because of the lack of Russian oil? Is it sort of the last of all of the gas, because maybe you’ll be buying it from other places now?

Man, I would already be a nervous wreck if there was a major world power killing everything in sight, just a few hundred miles away. I’m sure you are all paying the price for it, literally. It’s shear insanity for the year 2022. peace

2 Likes

Just call it $2 ffs
This used to be the cheapest place in town to get gas because it was next to Costco and they were a bit competitive but now Costco has moved to the other side of the city .

3 Likes

Two beans a litre gonna exceed the 10 dollar a gal mark that’s nuts .

3 Likes