What are you paying at the gas pump

Monday

Same place today, but a new addition to every pump (before anyone gets triggered, I didn’t place them, but I did laugh).

12 Likes

4 and a quarter in lower peninsula Michigan.

About as high as it was in like 2007-2008 I remember.

I bet it hits 5 soon.

4 Likes

I do not know what the prices are now, but I know they had my wife as pissed off as bumped hornets nest yesterday.
So parking my Tundra, and going today to fill the pump killer up today, a 2006 Honda Big Ruckus, scooter and it’s 60-65 MPG!! Well unless it snows.

5 Likes

$4.30 here today. Its just keeps going.

Finally paying prices approaching what the rest of the world has been paying. People are like "bbbbuuutt in russia it costs $1.80/gallon! Yeah and they earn 1/4 what USA does on average so it’s actually MORE of a percentage of income. Venezuela has cheapest gas in the world, along with some Gulf oil producing states.

It sucks, especially for rural people who have to drive. It hurts, but in the long run it’s gonna force us to be more efficient, less wasteful, more working from home, help get us off the fossil fuels and into better forms of energy.

4 Likes

Pure foolery they dropped six and a half cents overnight for some reason
199.9 yesterday and today 192.5

1 Like

The pump just slowed down at $73 and stopped at $74.

I had about another 6 gallons to go.

1 Like

The price of oil dropped yesterday, I was expecting fuel to drop some as well. Not as much as I’d like though.

2 Likes

5.29 USD per Gallon (ak 1.33 USD/ liter)

2 Likes

Welcome to OG @RandomCalyxDB0 , drop by the introduce yourself thread and meet everyone when you get a chance.

2 Likes

yes…and stock exchange is pushing the price up,i think. we get gas from other places as well,but the majority comes/came from Russland.

i don´t realy got war scares ,but i hope that war is ending asap!

4 Likes

$2.23/liter yesterday, I drove right passed it, made it home on empty and took a different vehicle to work today. Fuck. That.

I’ve got 3 other vehicles available that ill drive till they’re on empty until the price comes down a bit.

3 Likes

Currently, 1.97 EUR per liter (roughly 2.15 USD at current fx rate)

Hopefully we are already near the price peak…

4 Likes

My first beautiful ride to the grow shop, yesterday!! My usual fill up costs for the BR runs around $7-8.00, this fill up, went to $11-12.00. But my Tundra would have been $80-$90.00?
This AM, scooter killer as it’s Snowing like a mofo!!

5 Likes

That’s steep. Even more than we’re paying on the east and west coasts of Canada! What grade gasoline? Ours is based on 87 octane. 89 octane was up to $2.39 CAN (1.88 USD/liter) (thats $7.13/gal American)

2 Likes

We’ll see what OPEC does this week. They signaled they want to release more oil, so we’ll see. I gotta give it to the owners in my little town. They only went up once with a $0.40 increase from $3.49 to $3.89 and have held it steady for a couple of weeks, now. But, we always pay high prices in summer because we’re on the tourist trail, I-25. We’re probably at our summer price now, even if it does come down. It always goes up in late spring when the Texas tourists start getting busy. I feel sorry for the rest of you. Man, you guys are getting beat up.

6 Likes

.10 per gallon drop this morning. Texas

2 Likes

I’d say that standard gasoline in EU is 95 octanes (Called Natural, Unleaded or Super in Germany or Sans plomb in France)… We’ve got also 98 (called Super Plus) and 100 available, which is much more expensive and usually only used for luxury/sport cars…

From what I’m reading it looks like we have different method for determining octanes (AKI vs RON). Your US 87 is probably more like EU 91 octanes. Your 91 US is ours 95 EU octanes.

That’s 95 octanes… (roughly US mid-grade 91 octanes)

7 Likes

Ugh, Diesel locally is 1.80-1.90/L…brutal I have a couple trips to do this week 🤦

5 Likes