What are you paying at the gas pump

San Francisco as of today

4 Likes

It was still holding steady here, at $3.89/gal. I hear that it may start backing off soon. Oil closed below $100 a barrel for the first time in a while.

I never expected that I would think $3.89 is cheap!

1 Like

Another .05 drop yesterday. Texas

1 Like

12 Likes

OMG I lol’d!

2 Likes

14 Likes

Zero Emission - $0/gal

4 Likes

Oh

3 Likes

$2.08/L today

1 Like

2.02 here
2022 lol
in february it was 1.73 , up nearly 30 cents now. exciting

1 Like

$4.20 a gallon today and rising. but they told me use the @DougDawson handshake and i would get a free $20 bag of gas as a freebe. thanks to OG. :wink:

3 Likes

5 fucking dollars and 45 fucking cents for a gallon of fucking Diesel today…this is absolute fucking bullshit.

3 Likes

$7.15 a gallon for 93 up here today…
FML

2 Likes

Ours went down to $4.04/gal, but now back up to $4.09. $4.14 was our highest, but we pay premium prices all year due to being on the main interstate and the tourist trail.

It’s really painful driving my truck. I’m wishing for a 4cyl. car and/or an electric bicycle. Santa???.. too early?

3 Likes

Northern Nova Scotia

3 Likes

Was in a different part of town today & passed one gas station at $2.17/L and another less than 6blocks away was at $2.06/L

A bunch of savages out here. I feel for the people that paid 2.17 only to drive past the other place soon after lmao

I am one of them :laughing::sob:

5 Likes

It was back up to, may as well say $2.00/L yesterday for Regular in Fraser Valley of BC.

3 Likes

Disgusting.

Last 4 years I’d pump $100 whenever below 1/4 tank and fill up. Now driving till E and $196 to fill … just modified the trailer for work this spring and now I’m trying to leave it home and just take what I need in the truck LOL…

3 Likes

I paid 10 cents more per L because I didn’t want to wait but still got diesel at 1.95 on the reserve.

2 Likes

I’ve been paying ~4.13 per gallon of late, but a week or so back I got lucky and hit a station that was selling gas for 3.97 per gallon, and I got an extra .25 off with my rewards card.

1 Like