What are you paying at the gas pump

Paid $5.69 yesterday. I guess California/cancer is spreading to Arizona.

I don’t bitch because I can afford it. Feel bad for the people that have 30-40 mile/day commutes which is common here.

2 Likes

We don’t have one here, but 90 miles north is Pueblo, and Colorado Springs another 40 miles. I checked the Ruckus out on google. They’re sort of bad ass, lol… It would be plenty for here.

I’d like to get an E Bike, too. Same price as a scooter I guess. My truck has me sitting at home.

$5.00/gal here. :grimacing:

3 Likes

As of today $ 5.49, regular

$ 6.99 Diesel F**k The Man

2 Likes

I bought one of these new in 2019 changed the name to Maverick. Rover i8 internal hub 8 speed automatic shift

Maverick - TerraTrike

Had it converted. Paid my local e bike shop to do it right. Cost me 1650.00 with back rack and fenders and I ponied up the dough for a long-range battery. Got 5 e assist levels and throttle like the ones on old three wheelers. I can go 45 miles on charge if I am peddling at all.

Complete Bafang 750W BBS02 Mid Drive Ebike Motor Kit & Battery – Ebike Essentials (bafangusadirect.com)

1 Like

Yup per gallon.

1 Like

F**k B.S ^^^

1 Like

The big hit is the groceries and anything else that’s getting trucked around the country . Big trick the producers of food are doing is keeping the price down but cutting back on the quantities you receive . Pretty much everything either went sky high pricing or they skimmed some product out to make up the higher trucking costs .
Making you believe your getting a deal .

2 Likes

DAMN, $14.00 to fill up the Big Ruckus today!! $5.75 per gallon, real gas.
What’s this world coming to, it was $13.00 2 weeks ago, at last fill up.
We are blessed to get our CSA portion the past few weeks, it really helps keeping shipping costs down to me running up there, on the scooter, to fetch it. I usually pick some berries while there, I picked 8 quarts last week, in 40 minutes, cost $23.00.
The store by my house, $7.50 a quart, nose bleed prices.

1 Like

$6.89 9/10.

Walmart only sells 6 lb. bags of ice. Actually they are cheaper, too. Like $1.32 bag.

But, yeah, that big box of cereal is only half full, lol. Digiorno Pizzas are up $2 a pizza. Used to be $5. I feel like I’ve been sentenced to solitary confinement in my own home.

2 Likes

I feel your pain. It’s now $100 in fuel each way for me to go to my cottage. People always ask me why I am not there every weekend but that would mean $800 just in fuel costs to go back and forth. Sadly just not in the cards to fork out that much money.

2 Likes

$4.96 a gallon in central Illinois…Sam’s club

Bit of a break today.
Seems I only got less than 400km out of a tank with my trailer on my truck.

Seemed I went close to ten days though. The job I was on was around the corner Fromm my house so that helps.

Full tank today $192 , $25 of that was sales tax .

Our govt just slashed the tax down due to rising costs…

What gets me is… the more something that’s TAXED , COSTS - THE MORE TAXES are paid / rcvd by govt

I just read article. Despite soaring costs and inflation, record profits are being made in foods,

1 Like

They are still screwing those who need diesel and premium the most. When I filled up my company car today I saw premium was just over .30 a liter above regular. Can’t wait to fill up my SUV that takes premium. That extra .30 per liter does a number on one with a 90 liter tank. They should change all gas station signs to the picture of a guy in a ski mask.

3 Likes

Hell, I had to start a taxi service, to supplement my retirement income!!
My first fare, was this poor guy, got picked up for vagrancy, loitering, and just hanging out being a hoodlum.
The judge gave him a break, no death sentence, just a relocation to nice small wooded area, with a small stream, that separate a huge field. Just for his kind.

He got pissy about the relocation, but oh well.

5 Likes

I don’t want to talk about it

Fml can’t imagine deisel.

I Am fairly certain my 1500 is 90l

I haven to put home heating fuel Into my new tank for my furnace I just had installed in December…definitely won’t be filling it . Seeings how it will only be used to heat our hot water…

One Good thing is I’m driving less. Less wear and tear…also just put a new oil tank on the truck, it’ was rusted out…paid for a oil change, guys told me how bad it was, (I was just in dealership in december and they never mentioned it, rust happen so fast I guess) then I had to get a new tank and get another oil change / fill .

One thing after another. My driver window motor went out too, it’s taped up with clear tape lol

Skateboarded to get milk Sunday morning lol

1 Like

I hear you bud. I did not really drive my SUV over the winter. With Covid there was not much to go out for and I use a company car during work days. I figured I could save wear and tear along with getting it covered in salt. Had to go new brakes all around including rotors due to it sitting and not being driven :roll_eyes: So I guess all winter I have to fire it up, warm it up and take it for drives so the brakes and rotors don’t rot. There is just no way to win, especially with them making such garbage parts that don’t last these days. The Infiniti FX 35 I got last year has a known issue with lock actuators, 3 of the 4 doors don’t unlock. Thankfully the drivers side works. I have to open the passenger side manually or the tail gate does not respond. Apparently the morons who designed it tied the passenger door actuator to the rear hatch actuator. Stealership wants $750 per door actuator and that’s without tax and labor. All for a $20 part that has a major high failure rate. I will be wiring in actuators that are not designed for this vehicle over the summer at a cost of under $10 a piece.

2 Likes

couldn’t of said it better.

That’s a awful problem to be stuck with! I’m glad you have the confidence To try and wire it up ! Lol fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: Lol

My window motor would be covered under the wArranty I have but I had a accident with the door ( was dropping trailer whilw talking to neighbour after work and never unhooked chains, heard a bang, opened door and forgot to put the truck in park, it rolled back towards me and the door was open ans it peeled the siding off the house and the bottom corner Of the truck door metal curled up; i could have been really hurt , so goT lucky )

Anyway the autobody shop replaced the whole door with a used one and painted it to Match ($2500 through insurance for deductible or the year offered $2400, cunts)
Anyway , I’m guessing they’ll notice at dealership if I try and swing It past them as the serial on door are gone .

I can get a mechanic to replace the motor in dooor pretty cheap l it’s just not convenient with work and everything.

Everything costs money dammit lol I feel like a atm

1 Like

Paid $6.80/gal for diesel today in nor cal.

1st thought
“ Wow that’s a lot cheaper than it’s been!”
2nd thought
“Man we are getting fucked no lube if $6.80 seems like an improvement…”
3rd thought
“SILENCE PEASANT!!!”
:rofl:

8 Likes