What are you paying at the gas pump

Idk gas went up over a dollar per gallon here since the time this president took office and right before Putin attacked. Imo the gov has a large impact on the gas prices.
Also going green is a great idea to a degree. Is eliminating fossil fuels really going to eliminate climate change? Not a chance! After all this “follow the science” preaching the last couple of years I would highly recommend we follow a little geo-science a bit and understand that the earth is technically still in a ice age. Actually now on the backside of the earths 5th ice age according to geo science. Climate change is a natural occurrence and always will be no matter how much they try to scare people. Boy old Al Gore and a bunch more people sure made a ton of cabbage pushing all that bs didn’t they. Outrageous gas prices may not be the biggest worry when them grocery store shelves get empty and we see the prices of the few groceries that are found if something don’t give in the near future.

6 Likes

:rofl:did you do that on purpose :joy:?

2 Likes

Up another .20 cents in 2 days will be at $5 soon

1 Like

Hahahahahahaha no

1 Like

Another .20 per gallon.
3 increases this week

1 Like

Oil is at 115 per barrel and some experts are thinking it might hit 150 by weeks end… buy the gas while it’s cheap cause its about to get worse

4 Likes

It was still at $3.89 here last night. I bet it’s coming to us, too. I can see the interstate from my [place and there is nobody driving today. it’s snowing a little but the roads are okay.

Diesel here last night was over $4 a gal. That’ll drive up the inflation real quick.

2 Likes

It usually does well in my state but theres no pumping going on

1 Like

$4.97 / gallon at my local spot (NorCal) last I saw :weary:

2 Likes

New York Hudson valley went from 3.75 to 4.19 a gallon in 24 hours

2 Likes

Up from $3.89 per gallon to $4.09 per gallon in the northern great lakes region. Prices climbed about $0.50 per gallon since Thursday/Friday. Have not been out yet today, but I expect it went up overnight.

2 Likes

High fuel prices hit everyone and everything. I’ve often wondered what a 25 cent raise at the pump cost the consumer by the time our consumer goods hit the shelf

3 Likes

Over 7 bucks a gallon in L.A.

1 Like

$4.19 a gallon in NY

1 Like

Funny gas prices never reflected when oil was at $38-50 a barrel lol

5 Likes

Up to $3.90 a gallon here in the Permian basin, the place where they drill, pump and refine the stuff, and its still this expensive wtf. I would personally like to thank the person who restricted oil production and drilling on federal lands (its all fed owned) in early 2020 for this mess.

2 Likes

Are you near Hobbs? I’ve done a lot of work in that area, and usually stay at Hobbs. I’ve done some stuff over south of Carlsbad, around Orla, TX. I was living in Midland for a few years and a friend hires me for contract work. He is an environmental company that does stuff in the oil field and also water projects. He’s a geologist and hydrologist.

I couldn’t take that place any more so I moved north to Colorado.

3 Likes

As of today it’s now $130
It’s up like 25% this week alone

3 Likes

Yesterday NJ 3.98 a gallon :scream:

1 Like

Yep $130 confirmed.

1 Like