What are you paying at the gas pump

the gasprice is climbing rapidly over here too…

4 Likes

Bro that’s like 7.00 USD per gallon wow :open_mouth: sad hopefully this will end soon !

2 Likes

Carlsbad, and we have $15k left on the house, and then we are selling and moving to Missouri. I can’t stand this place anymore lol.

2 Likes

It did here. Was very cheap just 3 years ago. Wish it included the first 2 months of this year.

3 Likes

That is so cheap…

1 Like

That was the wholesale price, but the price per gallon was only like .30 cents higher than wholesale. I’m glad I lost 4 cylinders when I bought the wife a new car, we definitely couldn’t afford to be driving the v8 around right now.

1 Like

$4.09 today from $3.79 yesterday.

$1.93 a litre in central British Columbia.

1 Like

5.22$/gal diesel today in pa. Fuck you putin. Pussies pick fights they know they can’t loose. Sorry I’m not happy.

3 Likes

8.50 a gallon that’s insane!
Screw robbing a bank hijack a fuel tanker .That will be the next thing happening.

4 Likes

My oil stocks are loving it… my v8s and straight 6 jeep motor… not so much

5 Likes

Went to sleep at 4.17 and woke up at 4.37

3 Likes

I’m so happy that everyone is sharing in this thread. I’m just having a really hard time liking posts here. I really want to share the love :heart:.
I can’t express how disappointed I am with the blatant profiteering I see reading here.
Be well everyone.

4 Likes

I got a deal today!!! 189.7 a liter for regular. :rofl:
Every other gas station I drove past was $2 a liter. (Fraser Valley, BC Canada)
:scream_cat:

3 Likes

4.49 a gallon for reg Eugene Oregon I’m glad I drive a Subaru

1 Like

Lol I just found a station that was lagging also! Made a fast turn in there!

3 Likes

3.99 sh** crazy yo

You guys are still cheaper than us were over 6 a gallon
Your minus a pint out of that gallon , imperial vs US , but then there’s the exchange on the dollar. So who knows ?

4 Likes

my brother says he paid $4.20 near chicago the other day. (yes, 420, lol)

3 Likes

Just hit $2.12/L ($8.03/gal)

5 Likes