What are you proud of? Cannabis related accomplishments

No, she doesn’t participate, but she’s happy to have me garden. She’s like the Adam Ant song Goody Two Shoes, “Ya don’t smoke, ya don’t drink, what do ya do?” We won’t go into just what does she does right now. :rofl:

3 Likes

i tryed to show my missus how to mix A and B coco nutes for flower when i had to get an operation done once i was like now just mix up 30mls of A and B like i showed you before when i came back dead plants.

i said show me how you mixed up the flower nutes when i was in hospital, so she pours 30 ml of B from the flower bottle, im thinking all good she remembered then she picks up the same B bottle of flower nutes and tips in another 30 ml stirs it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

and forget teaching her about Ph

she cute tho

4 Likes

For me, Mrs. mota is far more important than literally anything else in my world. Anything. (And she’s smarter than me.)

6 Likes

Built this little LED assembly from an online kit. Works pretty good, But I rarely use it now cuz the T5’s are all i need for germination and sprouting. From there they go outside. I have a better space for the males in a solid plastic greenhouse enclosed in a sunlit outbuilding now. But they are BRIGHT!!!

3 Likes

My number 1 proudest moments hands down is not having to support my local Cartel/Dealer for the past 30 yrs. folks…I have saved tons of tall cash just smoking my own homegrown and that’s a fact…it truly is my biggest Cannabis accomplishment.

8 Likes

My first successful grow. 2005 400-watt coil dual ballast, HPS with cooltube. 4" Vortex fan and a can 9000

PacJackMama pacific g13 x jacks cleaner. Seeds bred and gifted by Loran, my friend from
thecannacabana

7928pmj-med
7928pmj1-med
7928pmj3-med

9 Likes

fairly proud of getting the seed stock i have :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
and making a few crosses with them

1 Like

This year…

9 Likes

Having had the patience and curiosity to test out different decarb times and methods.
Not giving in to buying synthetic fertilizer.
Making my own crosses.

1 Like

DAYUM!!!
Wish we could do that here!
Helluva nice grow there hun! :+1:

1 Like

I’m proud that since I began growing(2005) I have given far more cannabis than I have consumed.
The reason I began growing was to help an old neighbor who could not afford the dispensary.
Wherever you are Davie, still got it going.

12 Likes

I have that issue of “Skunk” magazine ! That is soooo cool that I know someone who is famous. Well not “know” But talked to. Or maybe not “talked to” but talked at. Ha ha ha :grin: I am proud that for 43 years I have “fought the good fight” against the “War on Drugs” and in the end, WE WON ! No less than 3 elected sheriffs told me that they were going to “put me away” but in the end they “could not catch the midnight rider.” I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who fought along beside me. We done good ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I used to sell 50 pounds a month. That was fun. Now I’m just happy making new crosses that nobody will ever get to try lol woohoo

4 Likes

I went a month without any weed and I didn’t even notice (ok 3 weeks.)

4 Likes

I try to be really careful with Pride, it’s a double-edge sword for me.

That said, I am proud to be in my second year of a structured breeding project working towards a Herm-free feminized photo RIL. I’m working on BX4 and should be able to declare victory with the BX6 generation sometime this year.

Here’s to the Joys and Sorrows of Breeding Cannabis!
-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

4 Likes

I get ya… here, there was an interview with the Sheriff about the new dispensary coming-in… he said 'I’m not having an illegal substance in MY town." So they put it literally less than a city block outside village limits! The responses in the paper reminding him that it is LEGAL in this State- and he is NOT a Fed, he works FOR US were numerous- and he was NOT re-elected the next year! Guess he was pandering to his buddies, and not the actual citizens here! Our town is often referred to as ‘Potwater’ on-line and on the News, and it was used in several elections!! WE WON!

2 Likes

A veritble orchard! (Auto’s?) But the trimming would get me crazy.

1 Like

The resin still in those capillaries. I’m working on a month myself of no smoke, but cookies are another thing.

1 Like

I give up partying for Lent and beyond…no boozing/smoking, I do it every year and I start back up again on 420 Day…

1 Like

We have a local dispo right next to the police station and another one across from the courthouse…life is so good

2 Likes