What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Biggestbto smallest
C99×ghp @paintedfire420 black cali grapes jelly pie

On 14 days off!

17 Likes

Quality flower, kief and bubble hash. Gift from a friend.

17 Likes

Boomerang buddy…:sunglasses:

6 Likes

California orange bud and a snake of Hindu Kush black hash

16 Likes

Holy fakkkkk that C99 Looks good

1 Like

Smoking on some tosser and white rhino mixed up

2 Likes

So any seedbanks eyed up for black friday?? We could have some sort of trade

2 Likes

Got a Black Friday deal from Jordan. I had to email him for permission but he was okay with it. :ok_hand: I’ll have his godbud and OG Kush for trade with you if interested.

3 Likes

Flash Back Friday. Smoking on MY own personal cut of Goji OG!!! From a plant I kept for years, then lost for years.
Just got her back from someone I gifted her to(smart thing I did) and had growing outside. 2 days of 24degree’s back to back and she had to come down 2 weeks early…argh, it is what it is.

She was 1/2 freeze dried on the vine, lol, as she has only hung for 3 days and is already so dry she needs to go into jars.

My 1st hit of her in 4 years or so…here goes, wonder If I remember it the same…

OMG, WOW, yup, that is her alright, now I know why I kept her for years, slap yo Momma good 3 days from the ground, a rare weed. When I grew her before, 7 days hang time, 1 day in a jar, she tasted like 30 day cured already.

I may have to hit a clone of her with OG pollen and make a sort of back cross, or a different phenotype of The orange
Was sitting here watching the new Ford Vs Ferrari movie, now after a 10 minute Goji break, damn, I’m gnna need to start it over again, lol. Yeah, she is strong too, lol.

15 Likes

I could go for a nice kush

2 Likes

Well see now your in luck :grin::grin::ok_hand:

8 Likes

I am also interested in the OG Kush.

3 Likes

I usually order ounces from a MOM in BC…just ordered a pound of Nectar’s Grapefruit and BC Grapefruit shake for $200 here >
https://bulkweedinbox.com/product/grapefruit-shake-weed/
…I’ll post some pics once it comes in.
Wanna pick out any small buds (hoping an ounce or two or more) and then RSO the rest. This should keep me going till harvest and give me a quick opportunity to brush up on my qwiso skills. Want to have a 1-2+ hundred grams of oil on standby.

3 Likes

That’s pretty cool. We have a place that opened in town this year called Clearance Cannabis and I believe it’s sort of the same thing. They move lower grade cannabis and shake and what ever. I haven’t been in yet but I should go check it out.

2 Likes

Jungle Cake super dense this bud weighed almost 5 g
Should be called sweet and sour inhale sweet lemon citrus taste exhale sour goodness Best tasting weed I’ve had all year

11 Likes

Some Chicle I grew. About 50 days from chop. Opening the jar fills the room with fruity skunky goodness

Potent too

18 Likes

Really like the high of black cali grapes. Doesnt hurt that my wife chooses it as her fav as well

18 Likes

Some Afghani i Cropped

24 Likes

Who from…?

1 Like

Barney’s Farm Tangerine Dream Auto. As you can see, I am not one who trims really tight to the bud. I get high off of any weed, and bag appeal is irrelevant to me because it never goes in a bag.

This is nice smoke. Stronger than I prefer, but I just take it easy. I feel a good combo of head and body stone with this one. Blood pressure drop is a bit much - I need to move quite slowly and not get up from the couch too quickly. A very slight amount of anxiety within a few minutes of smoking, but I eased into it easily - I probably had 1 more toke than I needed/wanted.

11 Likes