What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Very cool! That two pieces or different sides of the same piece?

4 Likes

Front and back pics.

Cool looking chillum… how does it smoke?

5 Likes

Very smooth I imagine it’s gonna be a bitch to clean though lol

2 Likes

I picked this up last night from a friend… it’s 150 a zip. Here, we call this mids.
Are we pot snobs? No sir, we’re Californians!

I love sarcasm! I speak it fluently.

19 Likes

Drop it in a small zip lock w/just enough 91% isopropyl alcohol to cover it and let it sit overnight. All the resin will come out easily with hot water and a qtip.

4 Likes

Hey Mr.Snob,Sir :slightly_smiling_face: …that bud does look bomb.

…a zip = 1oz,no? 5$/gr sounds great for bud like this!!

this is 7-8€/gr ,what´s relatively cheap over here,if one of your home-growing buddies got enuff left…but 1 whole oz is hard to get…

some TwistedFruit f2,made by the :clown_face:

Happy Weekend all !!

14 Likes

Theres no telling what it is, it’s a mix of small buds w/no shake and it’s got a sweet berry-grape smell and flavor to it. 5 a gram isn’t bad at all for the quality of the weed.

Smelling it in the dark… you could tell it was gonna have a lot of purple in it. Seeing it in the light… I was right… lots of purple. The nug in the pic is one of the few non-purples, but it did have purple flecks in it. Reminds me of how Jackberry looks.
The high has a nice head to it, but it’s mostly body after about 10 minutes. One good joint and now I’m numbingly relaxed after a busy night of work.

Rolling another “just in case” joint… just in case I want another head change a bit later, before bed.

Have a great day all!

5 Likes

Some Mr Nice Black Widow in a Garcia y Vega Gran Premio

17 Likes

How is that black widow, Diggy

2 Likes

It’s pretty awesome to be honest. I was a little unfair to the buds when I first seen them, and used outdoors as a derogatory term. Now I’m ashamed of myself. Lmfao

I don’t know the person who grew it. Some black market buds. i’ll Throw a pic up when I get home

4 Likes

I got 6 of the g13widdy sitting and waiting.

4 Likes

Hey Diggy… next time grab the Acid cigar of your choice and roll a blunt with it… they taste so damn good! You’ll like it!

4 Likes

I can’t wait to have my own home grown to puff on again, but this will do for now. The names that are attached to bags in my area are still dubious at best, so I pay little attention to what my guy says it “is”.

Helps me sleep and calms my nerves, and that’s all I care about, really.

18 Likes

A nice dab of Butter Cookies rosin. It looked so pretty in the sunlight, I had to take a photo.

15 Likes

The last morsel of Grape Ox from last years grows.

19 Likes

Second run of my bingo pajama

sorry bit of sellotape clouded top right hand corner

17 Likes

I got more mids yesterday… in my opinion, you can’t beat the price for the bud you get.
Here’s what I’m talking about!

18 Likes

…if that is the “mids”, i´d like to see the “lows” :wink:

5 Likes

What’s the Bingo Pajama like? I don’t know anything about it besides who bred it. I’ve been seeing it in a few grows and it looks like a good yielding plant. That’s a nice nug!

2 Likes

Some early chop Orange Goji lowers just barely dry enough to smoke, lol

22 Likes