What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Gave one a bit of a trim…

23 Likes

Did you drop that in a sugar bowl?

7 Likes

Ohh the horror(frost). Probably gonna try mine Friday. In a brown bag and won’t open it up so I’m not tempted.

4 Likes

I’m pretty baked, y’all.

7 Likes

The “lows” look like good Mexican weed that was done properly, but still got screwed up somewhere down the line.

I’m not a fan of the smell/flavor of anise/black licorice that a lot of cheap Mexican weed has and thankfully it didn’t have any of that! It was sweet floral with some spicy notes, earthy/sweet moss on the exhale and a really chill high that lasted a good while.

5 Likes

Mine is average yield but lovely.
Saying that it’s how you grow it.
It’s a kudra (Moët) x chem green crack with a pinch of Afghan.
The kudra is a green pheno from early granddaddy purple breeding prodject that has an effervescent champagne taste

2 Likes

It’s kind of a bummer… mids usually have seeds in them… and these mids don’t.
There are times I miss getting buds with seeds in them… they add mystery to the experience as a whole.

Maybe I’m just weird that way.

6 Likes

Acapulco Gold. Quickly becoming my favourite, maybe ever…:grin:

19 Likes

I hear that’s tricky to grow.

3 Likes

Taking a break from trimming with some dried but not cured tiny nugs of skunk 18 from @50State . No foul odours on my 3 females but a nice fruity smell. Grown better and not pulled earlier I think this would have been even better. There’s still 2 other plants I haven’t trimmed yet.

21 Likes

That’s how I got the seeds I grew in the 90’s. I was growing some of the best pot I ever had and never had a clue what it was. The guy I bought from seemed to always have a seed or two in a bag. I always got females, too.

I still save every seed from pot I buy if I never grew it. I just haven’t bought any for a couple of years.

9 Likes

Sensi Super Skunk Auto

Sensi says “the overall sensation is one of relaxation (thanks to the 80% indica)” but I find it quite speedy. Really nice in a joint.

12 Likes

21 Likes

Howard what do we have here^^^°

3 Likes

Orange Goji early chop, just a different piece. Been smoking a bud with the wife every day :smile:

8 Likes

Has that Orange Goji ever been lab tested?..because that looks like its gotta be +30% thc…looks like more crystals than plant matter.

6 Likes

Brilliant, just brilliant Howard! But certainly not in the Cookie, Gelato, Wedding Cake quality! How could it be, it is not famous, just from a lowly member here. Plus it is more than .5 gram bud, how could could it be superior weed? @Howard.Crane

8 Likes

I can’t remember seeing any tests done, but it’s definitely potent :wink:

7 Likes

Why thank you, sir. I surely do feel blessed to be smoking on this stuff today, even if it doesn’t make me one of the cool kids according to some people :wink:

9 Likes

Actually, it does make you one of the cooler kids, who has a clue and not blinded by others perceptions.

5 Likes