What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

And it doesn’t look all that dense… :thinking::laughing:

Crap, I hope I get to try that shit some day. It looks fine!

3 Likes

Agree, kind of larfy looking !

5 Likes

Heh. Yeah, I guess it spent more energy on growing trichomes than plant matter. That’s the early chop, though. Stay tuned :wink:

4 Likes

My Orange Goji tester I trimmed super loose because I wanted to keep the crystals.

Well I will preface this by saying I have never tasted the Goji (weed or berry) and I am drinking wine cuz it’s what I had with dinner.
I am having a hard time distinguishing the exact flavor. I would say a spicy kind of citrusy orange. I like it. I am also pretty baked having not really made a big dent in the joint.
But I’m going in for more :yum::+1:.

…,
Ok back after a relight. I get more pine now and some fuel on the exhale.
The high is both cerebral and body.
@Howard.Crane I would agree that it is pretty potent.
Oh BTW I am finally seeing amber trichomes tonight. I see some trim time in my near future.

14 Likes

I have smoked both Goji OG and Orange Goji. The Orange is better than straight up Goji, and produces more. I was kidding Howard about being larfy. To me, the Orange has more 'funk" to it, changes the green apple to orange rind, and adds in more body to the high. I personally would call it 100 % top top top shelf product, when grown like you two have! To me, it is superior bud, and well worth running.

8 Likes

I like the way you trimmed that bud. You catered to its structure.

5 Likes

That looks real good. I prefer to leave the frosty little leaves when smoking my own, but did more trimming for the shot so you can see what’s underneath.

Never did get why some people are so averse to leaving any trace of leaf no matter how frosty, seems like a side effect of prohibition, or maybe a focus on profits, to me.

I think I might be seeing some amber on one of mine as well, but didn’t have time to inspect it very well.

Enjoy the chop, bro :smile:

7 Likes

Todays wake and Bake

in House Strain

16 Likes

TGA Cosmic Glue x TGA Jillybean - Great daytime smoke

18 Likes

1 year cured Chucky’s Bride (Escobar) covered with a layer of bubble :grinning:

24 Likes

Hell yes brother!!!^^^

3 Likes

Hell, fuck yeah , shit damn. Puff, puff, pass!

2 Likes

Auto Northern Lights

14 Likes

Smoked some Afgoo, but I’m still awake…smoked some gods green crack, but I’m still awake…gonna try some pinetar kush…gotta be up in 3.5 hours…fahk

6 Likes

Some test stuff
Jimmy :yum:

17 Likes

Now we’re talking how could you keep it for a year :crazy_face: I would have smoked it all

3 Likes

Wake amd bake this JOTI gold

19 Likes

Manna. Grown by a friend. It is lovely. Smooth, relaxing but motivating and functional.

15 Likes

What’s the taste and high like gman. And flowering time?

2 Likes

I’ll have a hard time with taste but, a little cheese, a little lemon,… the high is a little uplifting and a typical hybrid buzz otherwise. I smoke a lot so my tolerance is sort of blown up. I’d like to grow all of the seeds and look through them because there a lot quality genetics inside.

Plus this last summer everything got pollinated so I need to grow it again but pure sensimilla. The production of seeds usually kills the flavor some. A buddy from NE Cali made them. I’ll try and nail the taste down. I haven’t smoked any lately. I’d say it was close to 8 weeks actually on this pheno. I grew it outside and it flowered and finished before anything else.

2 Likes