What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

The best ! Hah I love it, definitely worth growing. I had two phenotypes and both are delicious with a strong stone.

The flavour on this one is a mild earthy spice with gassy tones… best I can describe it. Strong pain reliever for my back pain. Tried to re-veg this plant but she did not survive so I am sad.

4 Likes

I have back pain, and neck pain now, too. I may do them outside this year. I want some indica plants to go between my rose bushes. It’s killer soil. I worked that area most all day today. I have a few other indica plants I want to run and think they would fill the space perfectly. Nobody would really see them except my neighbor and he doesn’t care.

5 Likes

I can give you some good ones. If you want to grow a monster, seeds from miss goliath will probably give you a tree. I’m smoking one of her sisters right now and she’s very pain relieving.

9 Likes

Purple Hindu Kush.

It was grown by a friend in Washington. It’s some of the terpiest pot I’ve ever smoked. Great taste, insane terps, and a really good high/stone. Sort of a chemical cleaner in the best sense ever, but just lip smacking good. Resin coats the mouth. The bud is pure purple/red all throughout. It does have visible single nanner specs against the purple but I read that it’s sort of an afghan trait…?

I could care less with the rest of the package being so complete. Absolutely some of the very best homegrown I’ve had, with the moisture perfect, and texture when crumbling for a bowl, perfect, and the loudest terps I’ve had in a while. Man, what a treat and it gives me renewed excitement for what’s to be found in this plant.

He was a little quiet about the origin or history but said he would cut me in on seeds if it happens. I feel like I got lucky because I found one beautiful seed out of all of the buds. I’ll grow it right away and could care less about a few nanners. I’ll clone it and hope she is like the mom.

This was a special treat for me. Thanks Beach.

peace :v:

27 Likes

Oh, hell yeah! I have a great spot for a tree, too. I grew an f2 of a cross I made there and called it the tree pheno, heh. I’m grooming my property for more efficient gardening… :sunglasses: With the nice weather we’ve had, I’m really getting some big picture stuff going this year. It should be fun.

4 Likes

lookin damn goood, @GMan enjoy these yummy purple Beach-Buds :drooling_face:

starting this sunny Corontine-Day with some Auto Mazar…

Stay Save All !!!

12 Likes

Some nice energie from original Kali Mist

17 Likes

That was the morning joint now for the afternoon SeriousKush

14 Likes

Purple Hindu is one of the strains my guy will never come off of lol he will smoke one with you but your buying something else :thinking::unamused::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Today I’m smoking a bit of old school California Orange Bud.

She smells like coffee with a shot of orange syrup. She smokes like diesel exhaust.

Up and heady without being racy.

Two different shots-

Have a lovely day :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Last night I smoked what must have been the most amazing weed ever (at least for me).

Now unfortunately I didn’t keep straight record of what a friend of mine grew…I gave him some seeds I got from @Sebring but we lost track of what strain it actually was. Very citrus/pine smell when fresh.

The smoke was slightly peppery and sweet at the same time. Took a while for the effects to hit.
At first I felt a bit brain dead for sometime… as if staring into the abyss… then my arms felt like two giant arms extending to infinity. Then my head started to go… heart started to race. Then all of a sudden a huge sense of euphoria and grin on my face. All I could think was " oh shit I have never felt so good with weed, this stuff is amazing!". And at the same time thinking "why didn’t I keep track of what it was so I can get more seeds…!

The euphoria and the silly grin on my face lasted for some time. But eventually lead to a sinking feeling and sleepy need. I curled up and slept like a baby.

Now, has anyone had these same feelings?
@ReikoX could it be some loca mota? @Sebring could it be the Waterstone that had a afair with the purpleheart?

Man what a trip. Shame you guys weren’t there.

10 Likes

Blue Frost and Sunset Sherbet

17 Likes

Orange Goji pheno #1

23 Likes

That is some beautiful flower my friend… Seriously stunning colors!

2 Likes

Bout to start season three of the Ozarks
C99 and Sunset Sherbet

17 Likes

How are you liking the sunset sherbet?

Yeah, he did an exceptional job on growing it. Everything about it was spot on. It’s hard to keep things from drying out too fast here. His was nice and moist and the terps burst out of the vac pac when I opened it.

I’m stoked because I found one really nice looking seed in the buds. I hope I find one more but I’m down to the last part of a bud. I want to grow it outside here.

5 Likes

I definitely like the taste highs not bad either it’s one of my brothers favorites …I got some seeds of Sherbet from someone on here will be growing some out soonish

3 Likes

From the looks of that pic @TheShowMeHomie… you may already be stoned!

I got some of those Sunset Sherbet seeds from @Marcus420 and will be growing them out soonish as well. I’ll be searching for the magical pheno.

Like @GMan… I’d like to grow one or two outdoors and see what it can do.

3 Likes

I may have been a little blurry eyed :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

My “no contact” delivery arrived a little bit ago… it’s nice to have essential services still available during a home quarantine! Be safe, not sorry!

I’ll be enjoying some of this Pre98 Bubba Kush today! It’s a great strain for any quarantine situation… keeps the nerves calm. Works well on keeping my wife calm too!

19 Likes