What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Orange Wedding cake. :laughing:

16 Likes

I got more Royal OG to brighten my Wednesday!

It’s got the kind of high that makes you forget what you were about to do!

17 Likes

Been rotating all day between lemon haze, TNT and bubblegum

14 Likes

Nice sounds like a nice strain. Thsnks for the reply

1 Like

Orange Goji

Well damnit. I just looked at the photo on my main computer, had no idea it was so blurry when zoomed in. :frowning:

24 Likes

That looks
tenor

3 Likes

There is a Bud under all that goo right? LOL ! How she taste/feel Howard?

6 Likes

Smokes up real nice. My sense of smell and taste still aren’t fully recovered from being ill, so you’ll have to wait for a good smoke report, but it’s smooth and tasty, potent and relaxing.

8 Likes

BubbleliciousAuto x LR2…

11 Likes

@DesertRat and I enjoyed a wake n bake session today with this!! It’s called Insane Punch.

in sunlight.

overcast glow.

Enjoy your Saturday OG!

22 Likes

That’s a very nice looking wake and bake there :smile:

5 Likes

Looks similar to some of the flowers that you grew… probably just as strong too.

The nug in the pic had a very heavy, almost lethargic, high to it… perhaps not the best strain for everyone involved in today’s wake n bake session. @DesertRat and I both have seriously high tolerances and most of our friends don’t smoke like we do! That does make it more fun though!

Insane Punch is Insane OG x Purple Punch. Another cross in the long line of the Purple Punch saga, here in California.

6 Likes

Sour OG aka 818 headband

Northern Wreck
(Extreme paint/chemical pheno) strong as fuck but the smell is not for me I thought I couldn’t smell those smells anymore :mask:

20 Likes

A 14 pound Brisket… JK but this is some Animal Cookies I’ve been liking. Hard as rocks.

21 Likes

Mmmmmm brisskettt

7 Likes

Before and after, smokin in the now.

13 Likes

i’m smoking shake and sugar leaf because there wasn’t enough to blast with butane and she’s all i got :laughing:

6 Likes

Smoking some lowdak (lowland afghani x Dakini kush ) PHENO 1 from @lefthandseeds

22 Likes

And, well…?

5 Likes

That’s what I was thinking, lol… she sure looks the part, but what’s the smell/taste? I have seeds and haven’t run it yet. I will.

3 Likes