What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

more care bears auto different pheno. Smells of potpourri with a hint of cat piss

15 Likes

How many days from sprouting till you chopped them?

3 Likes

Sweet spot for my taste seems to be about 90 days.

3 Likes

Is that one of @Sebring s seeds?

4 Likes

Sebring distributed them but i believe the breeder is firebudz101

5 Likes

Yeah I found that out now. Shame I missed that one… Reading their description makes me want some…

3 Likes

@Mongobongo

BlackBerry breath X dragonblood hashplant

25 Likes

WOW! It is incredible to look at, thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Got my last delivery from the apothecary, it’s far to expensive for me now. I’m set upon the path of the being a self sustaining medical marijuana gardener.

This is Crescendo, creative high, makes stand up comedy and bad sci-fi awesome.

17 Likes

What about the effects? Smoke report :grinning:

Btw has anyone tried @Sebring s waterstone? Just to verify something.

1 Like

Man that’s nice looking… what was the flower time on that?

3 Likes

13 Likes

Makes me want to grow some! Nice job

6 Likes

If you like sparkly dense hard nugs. But I take you more for a larfy airy kinda dude…:smiley:

7 Likes

Hahahaha yep you know me! I love me some larf and fluff.

6 Likes

Today is a good day to smoke some of this!

This beautiful flower is known as Ultraviolet OG (Face Off OG x Purple Indica) it’s a good Indica to start your day with!

18 Likes

Cat pisssssssssss. …lol

6 Likes

Ya can’t imagine starting the day with an indica but that bud looks great.

2 Likes

Effects of care bear are narcotic night time smoke for me. Packs a punch for an auto.

5 Likes

Spent the afternoon picking out and delivering JS cuts and Mother’s Milk starts to friends. Met in yards and on porches. Kept distance. Put boxes on tables with herb, seeds, plants and rooted cuts.

Aside from the lack of physical contact we are all being good to each other. Every evening at 7pm bells are rung to thank healthcare workers for their work. We thank grocery clerks and gas station attendants.

I stopped at a dispensary and spent $25 on two grams of top shelf. This is from one.

Edit:
Wow! Shimmery! Never had it before. More later. It doesn’t want me spending time on my phone.

14 Likes