Test result on what @seriouspaul

4 Likes

The name sounds like a crazy snow cone

2 Likes

Yeah the name is a little over the top

2 Likes

Something worth looking more in to :yum::wink:

2 Likes

Alright let’s put it this way, what is it?

4 Likes

Not sure this is daytime weed…

Turned out pretty unimpressive.

11 Likes

Wow a dispensary that sells zamd. :+1:

Haven’t been to one in a while but never seen anything like that here. Everything is chem/cookies/cake

5 Likes

I am fortunate to have a small but well curated dispensary close. I don’t need more weed but I want them to stay in business.

They are currently my source for “top shelf”. Their Kona Gold was my favorite sex strain… Back when people had sex.

11 Likes

:joy: moving closer to the future predicted by Isaac Asimov in “The Naked Sun”

6 Likes

Love a good what-done-it story.

3 Likes

So only have smoked GSC that my work grew, was ok but not great. Well today my friends pheno of Tropicana Cookies stopped in to say hello and all I have to say is I’m ok with the Cookies now. This is straight dying my fingers purple. Has a almost lemon gas inhale to a floral orange exhale.

22 Likes

Harlequin (Hag) 9% CBD / 9% THC this is a personal favorite.

16 Likes

Once read of a guy who smoked some 12% thc bud and he said it was the best he ever had. Some cbd strains are 1:1thc to cbd at 6% or whatever…but does the cbd and thc play off each other? Does it still get you nice and lifted?

5 Likes

THC, CBD and all the available cannabinoids together are called the Entourage effect.

Skunk isn’t a strong strain… maybe 15%THC and it kicks my ass every time I smoke it.

9 Likes

Terpenes supposedly play a big part in how you might perceive how high you are or the type of high you experience. Then add the entourage effect to it and you have an effective medicine. Research is still underway in regards to the relationships of all of the parts.

I’m doing my part by researching and studying all day long :clown_face:

13 Likes

Black lotus from Bodhi seeds

26 Likes

That looks interesting Leaf.

Today I will mostly be smoking Grease Monkeys purple kush, followed by painted fires G99, maybe a dab of oil from Sebrings CBD, Sebrings Revenge and to finish off tonight some Hog to put me to sleep.

7 Likes

Thanks man,

That sounds like a delicious menu for the day! Heh, I’m also smoking on some cactus breath too… always a favourite of mine. :slight_smile: trying to save some of the last harvest LOL! Gettin hard to do.

3 Likes

some wedding cake live resin.

20 Likes