What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

I have a pack of these also was holding off for a bit.
UW right?

3 Likes

I didn’t grow the black lotus ; :slight_smile: ended up buying some from a friend. What’s UW ?

2 Likes

University of Washington is where it originated

3 Likes

Oh is it ? Sweet I’ll have to check that out. Buddy told me bodhi seeds maybe I have the wrong info :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well bodhi did the hybrid but that black came from somewhere else.

3 Likes

Oh okay :ok_hand: sorry I don’t know much info :slight_smile: haha. Definitely a strong buzz on this one

4 Likes

More known as Udubb after UW.

3 Likes

For me the 1:1 is the very best medical up high that I can find, that being said… I get a lift from just straight CBD, when combined the THC side is almost always hybrid. When it’s indica mixed i can’t feel that high only CBD and mixed with Sativa it’s an up like taking hand gliding lessons for the first time and leaping into open air. All three ways CBD increases my circulatory system and floods my cannabinoid receptors all at once, most of the very best high’s I catch are from 9-14% THC with just regular bud’s. My personal reasoning behind this is that it’s a slow upwards or downwards process and I can take my time to get there, smoking high potency floods my entire system very quickly and I can’t just sit there and smoke it till I’m where I want to be. There is also the tolerance issue, the more I smoke, it will take more to keep me where I wanna be.

On the tray today is G13XRomulan fresh out of the evaporator, some weed I found in the bottom of the evap and random scraps, mostly Harlequin.

12 Likes

gonna try vaping some White x Devil’s Tit tonight
not cured yet but…

7 Likes

Smoking this today, quite nice and rich in flavor!

30 Likes

No question about it with a picture like that you must be European very envious of that hashish

7 Likes

Yup it’s from all I know made in Spain, by a group of growers but it might be grown and made in morocco.

Got two different kinds today, not sure what strain the second is but it smokes very nice!

Only got part of a bar and all the lable said is S 6.

31 Likes

Shit both those look pretty tasty. :+1:

9 Likes

Man it’s been years since I’ve smoked hashish. My dad used to get the blonde Lebanese back in the day. We would be kicking it on the porch, Cat Stevens record playin on the Sansui and blazin. Damn I miss that man.

10 Likes

Serious 6 :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

Good afternoon to you all, I hope your day is a good one! @DesertRat and I took some of this Sour Cake

… and some of this Ultraviolet OG

… and some of this Pure Kush

… and @DesertRat rolled this nice salad joint for us to enjoy

It was quite enjoyable indeed and worked quite well! (in my best Thurston Howell III voice).

28 Likes

1.4 ounces of primo recycled hemp! What? It cost more than weed, damn right I’m a smoke it. I’m also interested in making it a edible with the hopes that it wipes on the way out.

13 Likes

Pnw coffee x sour banana sherbet.

Turned out coffee dom with some strong coffee flavors and smell. Light sweet diesel back that turns it kinda creamy with the coffee influence.

I don’t usually get this into flavor/smell descriptions but I think I found a new favorite:)

24 Likes

Agent K.

18 Likes

9# hammer

20 Likes