What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Finally got around to trimming some very old Apollo 11 x (F13 x Apollo 11) that I’ve had sitting there all but forgotten in my trim bin for a few months now, and gonna have a little treat here in a few minutes. Smells a bit like lemon turpentine, lol.

26 Likes

Snow Lotus BX x 1-C
DSC00686

18 Likes

Sunshine daydream

I believe @Sebring sent those seeds to me. Maybe @MomOnTheRun. Really orangey citrusy smell. Not the biggest buds but a nice smoke

19 Likes

Mystery bud from an unlabeled jar. Smells like Glue, mixed with gas and pine.

28 Likes

Good afternoon OG! @DesertRat and I got some essentials today…

This is Dream Queen (Blue Dream x Space Queen)

This is Ghost Breath (Ghost OG x Mendo Breath F2)

25 Likes

I had a strain from a dispensary a few years ago called Ghost Dream… Ghost og x Blue Dream. I found one bag seed and grew it out and it was a female monster. More to the Ghost side for sure. I found one more seed from that plant that I still have.

9 Likes

That sounds like a great cross

3 Likes

It was a really solid plant. I’ve never heard much about it really. It seemed a little rare even back then. I’m not sure who even bred it. Seems like I tried but came up short.

It yielded up big, fat, dense OG buds. I grew it in a pot outside. The pics are on another hard drive so not accessible atm.

3 Likes

Sunshine Daydream/sebrings revenge 50/50 blend

17 Likes

What a coincidence. Just hit some Sebring’s Revenge myself as I was reading that, lol :smile:

Cheers!

17 Likes

And I went into the grow too!

18 Likes

Haha! While Mrs. DesertGrown wasn’t paying attention, I took a nug of her Blue Dream mids she has stashed!

It smells like Blue Dream… I’m gonna load a bowl and go smoke it with her!
No sunshine today… it’s raining out.

16 Likes

White99 on the left and some outdoor OG Kush on the right:

13 Likes

Triangle Kush, lads. I can’t get tired of this, and frequently I do enjoy it.

6 Likes

Trimming up some Orange Goji, and feeling like I need a break.

25 Likes

The worst is trying to light a lighter with sticky fingertips…lol…almost painful. I’m thinking of this while looking at your crystally fingertips

9 Likes

You ever have the lighter wheel dig twin channels into the resin on your thumb, and think “damnit, that’s lost finger hash I could’ve smoked”?

10 Likes

Smoked a little ball of scissor hash earlier :grin:

6 Likes

I’ve been blending the SR with other smokes and it works really well with lots of strains because of it’s unique flavor. It’s some really tasty weed.

5 Likes

Nothing since last Friday. Decided a tolerance break was in order when a full bowl of Goji OG made me slightly high.
Got a little baggie of actual, unseeded Jungle Spice (Blue) dried and “curing” for the anticipated welcome home Friday.

Also, I made candies! They may be strong.

7 Likes